Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Confused!!!!

Default Confused!!!!

My body is so frustrating. I'm spotting at 6-7 dpo. Our timing this month sucked but I've never had spotting this early. The earliest I've had is 11 dpo. It's a weird pinkish tint which is all new to me too. Not sure what to think and figured I would vent here. Any thoughts why I'm spotting so early?

Implantation bleeding? I know you said the timing was off, but implantation bleeding generally occurs 6-12 dpo. Good luck!
    Me (40), DH (50), DSS (23), DSS (19), 4/09, 10/09,
    DD born 2-12-2011
    , 10/12

I want to believe that but considering our history I don't want to get my hopes up. It would be a total miracle if we were pg this month.

How far before O did you dtd?

mia - 3 days, but DH has a very low sperm count.
    Sam(Me)-25 Mitch(DH)-34 4 Furbabies TTC since May 2009. My Blog: Infertility Bites

All you need is one to live that long. It's certainly a possibility, especially with your spotting. Is your luteal phase on the short side? If not, I'd say this is a very promising sign. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

mia - My luteal phase usually runs 12-14 days, so this is way early! I'm so scared to get my hopes up and it all come crashing down, like it has the last 3 years. I am praying so hard that is really did happen.
    Sam(Me)-25 Mitch(DH)-34 4 Furbabies TTC since May 2009. My Blog: Infertility Bites

Positive thoughts and prayers are coming your way. I hope you get the answers you need and want very soon.

Keeping you in my thoughts. I hope that this really is it for you!

I'm still spotting. I feel completely normal and am highly doubting I'm pregnant. If I am then my body is as confused as I am. You would think after 3 years ttc I would have this figured out. Ugh...

Quote Originally Posted by natolihouse View Post
    I'm still spotting. I feel completely normal and am highly doubting I'm pregnant. If I am then my body is as confused as I am. You would think after 3 years ttc I would have this figured out. Ugh...
    (((Big hugs)))!!! Really praying !!

GL, I really hope this is it for you! Your chart looks really good too! What a wonderful surprise it would be if you had a bfp
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

Thanks ladies! I am trying to decide when to start taking a pg test. I have a ton of internet cheapies that will expire in March, so it wouldn't hurt to use them, but I hate seeing those BFNs. Maybe I'll start on 10 or 11 DPO. Just not sure. If I did implant on 6DPO, I should be able to get a positive by 11 DPO, right? It would definitely be a wonderful surprise and I would be ecstatic. Another question, is it bad I've been spotting 3 days if I am pg? I have always been TTC and never been pg, so I'm so lost and confused.

I would definitely test with fmu tomorrow if you have some cheapies to use up !

Spotting can be normal at this point if you are pg but after you test, regardless of the result, you may want to let your Dr know since any bleeding in pg should be addressed and if you're not pg spotting isn't your typical so your Dr may want to look into it further.

Thinking of you!! FX! ...!!!

With my last pg, my implantation bleeding lasted 3 days. I also thought I was off on my timing and was mad that my body was being weird!
    DD born 2-12-2011
    , 10/12

I will take a test in the morning and see. It's only 10 DPO, but considering when I started spotting, I'll give it a shot. I think my biggest fear is that I am pg and it's not viable. My only symptom, if you can call it that, is that I'm constantly hot. I've been sweating without my heater at work and I usually have my heater blasting and still barely warm. Also the "girls" aren't hurting, which is usually a big PMS symptom that starts around 7DPO. Anyway, I will keep you ladies updated when I take my pg test tomorrow. Not really hopeful, but also I just want to know! I will take tests every morning until either my temp drops or AF comes.
    Last edited by natolihouse; 01-23-2013 at 07:34 PM.

The spotting has stopped though, or it has as of this morning. I'm not as sad as I thought I would be seeing that BFN. I'm not sure how good those cheapies are and I'm only 10 DPO. Plus those tests expire next month and I wonder if they are even still working at their usual strength. I'll keep taking those until 13-14 DPO. If I'm not spotting and AF isn't here, then I will take the FRER I have stashed. I don't want to waste it, though if AF comes. Didn't get to temp this morning because I woke up too early and had to pee and couldn't go back to bed. I was hoping to see if my temp rose or something today. My only symptom is still being crazy warm. I guess I'll just keep testing and wait it out. I think the wait is the worst part of all this now.

I know with DS I was burning up all the time. I kept the house around 60 degrees and that is not normal for me. I am normally cold unless it is 70 degrees. My boobs also did not hurt with DS. I didn't have any of the typical signs with DS, I just woke up from a nap 1 day and tested and was surprised to see the answer. I thought my implantation bleeding with him was a normal period. Try to stay positive even if you are not, I know it sounds silly, but I think positive thoughts help your body be in the 'right' mood FX and prayers for you and the outcome.

My spotting has been very light. Nothing on underwear. I really just noticed it when I was checking cm. It has gotten lighter over those days and not heavier. My office is always set to 70 and I'm sweating. Our house is set to 65 which is now comfortable and I am not covered in blankies like usual. I'm in a pretty good place right now. Not super hopeful but not all sad and upset. It's a happy medium that I'm going to ride out until I have an answer. Thanks for all the love and support. I will keep posting updates here as I get closer to time for af. I've never been this calm before though I'm still overly obsessing. Lol.

Good luck, I hope that second line comes in and you get your little miracle!

Quote Originally Posted by natolihouse View Post
    The spotting has stopped though, or it has as of this morning. I'm not as sad as I thought I would be seeing that BFN. I'm not sure how good those cheapies are and I'm only 10 DPO. Plus those tests expire next month and I wonder if they are even still working at their usual strength. I'll keep taking those until 13-14 DPO. If I'm not spotting and AF isn't here, then I will take the FRER I have stashed. I don't want to waste it, though if AF comes. Didn't get to temp this morning because I woke up too early and had to pee and couldn't go back to bed. I was hoping to see if my temp rose or something today. My only symptom is still being crazy warm. I guess I'll just keep testing and wait it out. I think the wait is the worst part of all this now.
    ...thinking of you and praying for a bfp in the next few days!

Good luck!
    DD born 2-12-2011
    , 10/12

fingers and toes are definitely crossed for you!

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

Another Gonna see what the rest of the week holds. I'll test again tomorrow. At this point I highly doubt I'm pg, but I'm not out until AF comes. This waiting stinks!

I think your chart is looking awesome. And it is still only 11dpo. GL and I am sending you lots of
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

...!

I agree that your chart looks really good. Good luck!
    Formerly cdcy1973

Thinking of you

Spotting heavier today and my temp dropped bad yesterday. Guessing AF will be here tomorrow, right on time. Blah!

...boo! (((Hugs)))!!!