Thread: Evaporation line?

mandyroo_2003 Guest

Default Evaporation line?

I have got three test that look just like this. I am looking for anyone to tell me that it is not a positive result. I would be thrilled with another baby, but I have a mirena IUD in and the thought of getting pregnant with it in terrifies me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

How long after taking this test was the pic taken? If it's with 10 minutes, I'd call it a positive.

Blog Entries

That does look like a positive.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

Quote Originally Posted by babypayne View Post
    How long after taking this test was the pic taken? If it's with 10 minutes, I'd call it a positive.
    Yes and to be sure I'd seek out a health care professional ASAP!

If you have 3 tests that look like that, and they all looked like that within the time limit, I'd call it a BFP and get in to see the doctor ASAP.

mandyroo_2003 Guest

Thinking about going to the ER soon. Having some pretty bad cramps now. Maybe ectopic with my IUD still in.

Quote Originally Posted by mla View Post
    If you have 3 tests that look like that, and they all looked like that within the time limit, I'd call it a BFP and get in to see the doctor ASAP.
    I agree with this. Best of luck!
    Jennifer

Just checking for an update. Hope everything is ok!

It does look positive. Huge hugs! I really hope your little one is in the perfect spot and not in a tube!
    ~ Jess ~ Proud momma of Hayden (7/29/06) Ava (3/14/08) Rainbow Baby Carter (6/8/12)

Quote Originally Posted by haydensmom View Post
    It does look positive. Huge hugs! I really hope your little one is in the perfect spot and not in a tube!
    Me too. * Hoping for a good update*

mandyroo_2003 Guest

Ok ladies, the verdict is in. I am in fact expecting. I am 11 weeks and 1 day pregnant. I am due on August 11. My IUD is of no concern at this point. It is completely gone; they said that my body must have expelled it with the heavy bleeding that I was experiencing. I never even realized that it was gone. I thought that when the bleeding suddenly stopped in November that it was just the IUD starting to work. I was just shy of having it a year at that point. I did not think that I had become pregnant. Since I am not 100% positive that it 'fell out' they want to do a full body x-ray once I deliver to make sure that it did not migrate. Some of my fears about this pregnancy have definitely subsided, but they are being replaced with totally different ones at this point. We are expecting twins. This will complete our family. We have 5 children now. I will be getting my tubes tied before I ever leave the hospital. Capture_zps13ec0b44.jpg

Blog Entries

Oh, wow! Twins! I do hope that your IUD was simply expelled. Congrats!
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

Twins! Wow! Congratulations. I'm so glad for you that the IUD's not a problem, and I hope that it's truly completely expelled.

It looks to me like they're in the same sac. Are they? Can they even tell at this point? I didn't find out about my twins until 14wks, so I don't know what they can tell at 11wks.
    Last edited by mla; 01-21-2013 at 07:06 PM.

Twins!!!! Congratulations!! H&H!!!

Congratulations on your pregnancy and twins!!!!

Wow! Congratulations!! Hope everything works out with the IUD.

Mommy to Piper 6/5/09 and an 11/2011
    Make a pregnancy ticker

Wow what a surprise!!! Congratulations!!!!
    ~ Jess ~ Proud momma of Hayden (7/29/06) Ava (3/14/08) Rainbow Baby Carter (6/8/12)

Wow! Congratulations!

Congrats! I am so happy it was a good update!

Popping in to say congrats!! Twins!! Exciting! I hope everything works out with the IUD, but I do have one question...are they sure they want to wait until you deliver do that xray? I know xrays are dangerous while pregnant, but if they're not 100% certain that the IUD expelled itself....wouldn't they want to check to make sure its not somewhere else in your body causing any problems during your pregnancy?? I hope all is well with it though and that its gone! H&H!!
    Kelly (26) DH (30)
    Jacob Lynn coming May 2013!

Craziest pregnancy story I have ever heard hands down... that is awesome! Congrats!
    DH:29 Me:25 TTC: #1 ;) M/C: 07/2012 <3

Good things come in small packages...