Thread: Bad day :(

Unhappy Bad day :(

I've had a horrible day today at work. The past week I've been so emotional and cry at the drop of a hat and today my boss found two mistakes I made and he ripped me up and down. I'm so depressed on top of us running into a lot of unexpected problems and cost a lot of money to fix so our finances are all out of wack, then I'm frustrated that I'm waiting for AF to not show up so I can schedule an U/S a week later. I'm going no where. Then to top it off... My best friend since the 5th grade, just told me on my lunch break she is pregnant. PREGNANT! I'm devastated, really really devastated. I love her to death, I truly do but she knew the trouble I've been having and it hurts so bad when she wasn't even trying, the condom broke. Then she said I could be the god mother... I'm touched, but so hurt.

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

It sooo sucks when someone you know personally like that gets PG without even trying. Of course you want to be happy for them but it's always a gut punch.
    Candice, 28, STC 7+ years

oh cait! I am so sorry about your horrible day! You boss sounds like a jerk. I try to remind mysel when dealing with people like that, it is probably not you, they are probably just unhappy people who are taking it out on others. You are a wonderful person!

Even though you want to be happy for friends who get pregnant by accident or super quickly, it is still hard when you are stc. DH and I get so mad at tv shows bc everyone just seems to get pregnant all the time! They make it look so easy.

Me and everyone here are always here if you want to vent

I really hope that this cycle ends in a bfp! I am sending lots of "good uterine lining" dust your way for your dr appt in a week!!!

I am so sorry that today was so rough. I agree with Lizamay, most times those that give someone else such a ripping are usually unhappy or having a bad day themselves and they don't know how to suppress their own negative mood and instead take it out on others. Whenever I have a bad day, I go to bed and tell myself that tomorrow is a new day. This way I try not to carry over any bad feelings. It takes a lot of meditating though. I know this time is rough, but we are here when you need a vent since we all experience the same issues, especially when it comes to others getting pregnant without even trying.

Wishing you happiness in the upcoming days and a future BFP.

HUGS!!!!! I can't give any words of wisdom....because I am in the same boat at times. All I can say is hold on....that is all I can do.
    Lizzy

Thank you ladies, I knew you would all understand, I want to be happy for her but it's killing me to swallow back tears all day. We have so much other stress going on and now my DH just dropped the 'Let's move halfway across country' bomb. We are in NY, he's thinking of moving to Texas. My whole family is an hour away from me and his is about 30mins away and I think it'd be harder for him than he thinks. It's just everyday for the past 3wks something has happened. I'm just so tired of fighting, so very tired.

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

I'm so sorry! It does all add up. It's so hard to be happy for someone who doesn't even have to try, even if they are someone close to you. I had been trying for a year and a half before my SIL got pregnant in one month, and then it hurt so bad to have to go to her baby shower. Luckily for me I got pregnant the month before, but it was still very hard until I got to that point. I hope your hubby realizes your concerns and keeps you where you want to be. I'm sorry for all your stress and I hope it all works out. Lots of babydust!!!!
    Took us 20 months to catch our little elf!! to all my TTC friends!

Hugs for you! This year has really started off soooo frustrating for a lot of people it seems...myself included. Fingers-crossed for you that things will start looking up soon!