So my husband and I have been trying for a while to have kids, but no such luck. Everything seems normal, even had a few tests done which have all come back normal, doctors told me that it's probably stress (I had a huge emotional issue over the summer for about 5 months). Normal PMS symptoms are: really really bad migraines and tender breasts about 5 days out from my AF starting every month. Migraines generally coupled with nausea, but only while headaches last. Cramps about 1 day before I start my cycle. Average cycle is 28 days.

This month, we had sex on all the right days and then about 9 DPO, I started getting nauseous. For the past 4 days, I have been nauseous for the entire day, even when I eat. I have been craving really salty and sour foods. I have been feeling dizzy and lightheaded and have had hot flashes. Also very tender breasts (altho sometimes I have tender breasts from the day I ovulate on, and this is true this month as well). I have a few more "symptoms" as well.

I normally don't feel nauseous like this (like I said, nausea usually only accompanies my migraines, which I haven't had this month), was wondering if anyone else had the same type of symptoms early on and then found out they were pregnant. I am scared to take a HPT so early b/c of the odds of it being negative. With the struggles we've been having, a negative test (even false negative) would be heartbreaking. Supposed to start my AF in 3-4 days, but it's killing me to wait!

Thanks for your help!