Thread: :(

Default :(

Just one of those days. Three months ago today, my world got turned upside down. AGAIN! Why does this have to be so hard? I feel like some bawling lunatic right now. I'm sorry for whining. Today has just sucked!

We are here for you, mama.

You're not a lunatic, your grieving.

Missing my angels. Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!![/FONT]

And thank you Rachael. You have been my rock through all of this, even though you are dealing with so much yourself. You're awesome!!!
    Missing my angels. Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!![/FONT]

Thinking of you constantly momma

Oh honey... I am SO sorry... I swear the pain doesn't go away, it just hides a bit. Then surfaces when you least expect it...

You're definitely no lunatic. It's been over a year for me, and still I think "I should have a 3 month old now..." And sometimes, when everything is perfect, and my loss is the farthest from my mind, it hits me... It's getting less frequent, but I've also only had one loss.

I pray that you get your healthy stick baby soon!! This is a road no one should have to travel... But the destination MUST be worth it!

I'm so so sorry. Sending you many hugs!
    Angela, Andrew & Nicholas

Three sweet angels in heaven

Sending lots of hugs! I'm so sorry for what you have been through. Thinking of you and your precious angels.

You are not a lunatic at all - it is totally understandable that you feel this way. I'm so sorry -

I'm sorry momma. Prayers for you as long as you need them. Even now I think about how different my life would be if I had my June angel.

Thanks ladies . It's great to have people that actually understand.

I am just seeing this now, and I know we don't know each other and I don't know your story, but I am so sorry for your loss and for how much you are suffering. and prayers for you and your family.
    Angela (28) DH, Pat (30) DS Connor (4), DS Leo (2), DS Nathan

MGriffin Guest

You are not a lunatic. I know exactly how you feel. This week has been so hard for me, too. I have had two miscarriages and now I can't seem to conceive again. I have been a crying mess all week since my period showed up, right on time. Every month that goes by is harder and harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal5 View Post
    Oh honey... I am SO sorry... I swear the pain doesn't go away, it just hides a bit. Then surfaces when you least expect it...

You're definitely no lunatic. It's been over a year for me, and still I think "I should have a 3 month old now..." And sometimes, when everything is perfect, and my loss is the farthest from my mind, it hits me... It's getting less frequent, but I've also only had one loss.

I pray that you get your healthy stick baby soon!! This is a road no one should have to travel... But the destination MUST be worth it!
    This has been so true for me too. It's been 6 and 7yrs but some days my heart and my arms absolutely ache for my boys.

...hurting for you momma and praying (((hugs)))!