Thread: Cute pregnancy announcement!!

Default Cute pregnancy announcement!!

Saw this on Pinterest and wish we did this. We aren't planning on anymore kids but if ever, I will def be doing this lol! To tell the family, the couple took a picture and made a puzzle for each family. They sent the pieces to each family and when they put the puzzle together, it was a picture of the guy kissing the lady's belly with the announcement. So cute!!
    Autumn (me) Darren () Naheana () Mahikoa () La'i () & Mana'o ()

Quote Originally Posted by wannabmomof3 View Post
    Saw this on Pinterest and wish we did this. We aren't planning on anymore kids but if ever, I will def be doing this lol! To tell the family, the couple took a picture and made a puzzle for each family. They sent the pieces to each family and when they put the puzzle together, it was a picture of the guy kissing the lady's belly with the announcement. So cute!!
    That is cute. I can't have anymore kids but, I'll share that will friends if someone were expecting.

That is a really cute idea! I don't think my parents or IL's would have the patience to put together a puzzle though, lol.
    Jennifer

Quote Originally Posted by Adhafera View Post
    That is a really cute idea! I don't think my parents or IL's would have the patience to put together a puzzle though, lol.
    Lol it was a really simple one! I think it was like 12 pieces!
    Autumn (me) Darren () Naheana () Mahikoa () La'i () & Mana'o ()