Thread: Sectioned plates

Hybrid View

Default Sectioned plates

If you use sectioned plates, what kind do you use? I just bought some cheap during the summer, they were from a picnic set and are getting kind of sad looking now. I need to get some new ones!
    Megan (29) and Jayson (31) Happily married 9 years

The dollar spot at Target has some cute ones. Some of ours came from TJMax/Marshall's.

We like stainless steel and other non-plastic best -- this one by Innobaby is shaped like a bus. Love the 5 compartments. http://www.amazon.com/Innobaby-Stain...ref=pd_sim_k_4
    There are also divided stainless steel ones at Life Without Plastic that are nice.

If you are comfortable with plastic or melamine, Skip Hop makes really cute animal ones out of melamine. We have the zebra one and it's holding up really well, is very durable and well-made. They only have two compartments, though. There are a bunch of different designs ... just look up "skip hop plate" at amazon.
    -- mom to DD1 1/98 and DD2 10/09

We have a huge stack of the themed ones from Target dollar bin. I usually pick up 2 new ones for every holiday. We only wash them by hand so they've held up really well.

I've also seen some plastic ones at Walmart for $1 or less. They're solid colors, 3 sections I think. They have round kid ones on the sippy cup/bib/kid utensil aisle, and then rectangle ones over in the kitchen department..... maybe somewhere by the lunchboxes if I remember correctly.