Who knows then. Just keep an eye on it and don't take chances. Don't lose sleep over it. Ectopic PGs are not common but the chances increase with age, after abdominal surgeries, D&C. Not sure if those apply to you but I had one CS and was 39 at the time of the ectopic. If caught early, ectopic PG can be treated with meds and the tube can be saved. If caught late, the tube has to be removed reducing your chances of getting PG in the future. Or worse, the tube can rupture.
Last edited by GatorGRITS; 01-14-2013 at 04:19 PM.
Thanks ladies. But I think it's already over. I started bleeding again and my test are so faint I would call them a -. I am just glad it did end and not tubal. I is what I expected any way due to the bleeding.
Eta- we posted at the same time... ...I'm so sorry...very very sad for you !!! (((Hugs)))!
Last edited by kellyowens; 01-14-2013 at 04:39 PM.
I am so sorry for your loss tigger
just an update. I have no idea now what is going on. Now the lines are there and easy to see so my pee earlier must have been diluted to not show nothing. I am just going to hang in pg limbo for now. Still spotting again bleeding quit.
At this point I would suggest you go to a clinic or ER and have a blood draw and possibly u/s.
I am so sorry for all your confusion and I am so sorry that everything that has been going on is encouraging you to leave but I understand. I have even taken a hiatus from APA now and then just to get some breathing room. I would definitely go to the ER. I had spotting after sex and every time I called the doc they said not to worry, it's normal. Even a week later. At the doc appt about a week and a half after the spotting started is when I found out I was having a MC. I think the doc suspected something from lab results or something cause even getting meds was like pulling teeth from a mad grizzly bear. I so hope that everything is ok and that your body just has a lot of blood sitting around from that little one implanting nice and deep in you so that she/he sticks around for the long haul. Please keep us informed of the outcomes. You are in my prayers sweet Tigger!!!
I understand the waiting it out though. I don't usually go in for betas or early u/s anymore. Hang in there momma!
I'm sure hoping this pg continues...FX!! Thinking of you!
Last edited by tiggerlb; 01-15-2013 at 02:29 PM.
I am so sorry his has been so stressful for you.
Maybe go and get the test, letting them know that you got a +hpt. That way if these problems keep up, you will be able to see someone and have coverage sooner.
And if the test is negative (which I hope it isn't) you will at least have an answer.
GL, I hope everything works out
But if you are having any pain it is probably best to go to the dr now.
At this point I'm not sure how much it would benefit you to have quants or an u/s done...especially in er where they'll charge you a fortune and probably not have any definite answers for you ...it stinks, it really does but i think waiting it out is your best option unless you develop severe pain or very heavy bleeding.
I think 7-10 days will put you at a good place for the testing if things are still up in the air. I say go for the confirm pg test asap and get the ball rolling.
Not everyone would agree but I personally, would start otc progesterone cream...just a suggestion...totally up to you. Figured I'd throw it out there :-) .
FX...really really praying...stick baby stick!!!
If your still getting pregnant on a digi I would go to ER. But I'm not the wait and see kind especially if it could be ectopic...that's dangerous.
Just an update- I am still getting dark lines on a ic and answer brand. I did just get back from the er. They first did a urine pg test at the er that came back negative. So I ask her for a beta just because I don't trust the result of the urine test based on what I am getting at home. So she said sure that she did not have a problem of doing a beta. So when she comes back she says "I am glad I listened to you on being pg because I have never seen a urine test be neg and a blood test come back positive" My beta came back at 51.6. So I am pg but to where the pg is at or if it is going to be viable or not is still up in the air. I am to go back next week to the er if the spotting is still there or pain if I cannot get into my doc next week. I just think 51.6 is to low for a viable pg @ 15 DPO. It could be okay since I just got a + test 4 days ago to. So for now I just sit and wait till next week. She said it is very common to have what I had with the af and spotting early on in pg so it could be either or.