Thread: Snuza Baby Movement Monitor?

Default Snuza Baby Movement Monitor?

Has anyone used the Snuza for their little one? My little guy was born at 36.3 weeks and has been home with me for a week (no NICU time) and I am constantly worried at night that he has stopped breathing. He is sleeping in our room in the rock and play sleeper so the angel care monitor won't work and I stumbled across the Snuza and it is a monitor that you clip to their diaper.

Just wondering if anyone has purchased one?

We have one- I love it! DD2 is 4 weeks old and also sleeps in a rock and play. Their customer service is great, too. The first one we had was malfunctioning, so I sent them an email. They responded right away and sent a brand new one! We have the Snuza Go. It has gone off twice, both times while we were out of town. Her diaper may not have been on tight enough or she might have really stopped breathing for 20 seconds. The alarm didn't wake her, I had to pick her up. I sleep much better with it!
    Sorry for any typos- replying on phone while nursing!

ValerieVee Guest

I have one too and I have used mine every single night for 9 months. It is the best invention ever. My baby slept in our room in the rock and play too. It was perfect because I can turn in the audible tick function so I can hear every time it detects a movement - and if I just look at her I can usually see the indicator light flash through her Jammies every time she breaths. It is awesome and give so much peace of mind. Make sure you check out their Facebook page too: /SnuzaUSA

Thank you. After another sleepless night, I am going to get it too!