Thread: I swear I'm pregnant! But I keep getting negative urine tests!

cellisx Guest

Default I swear I'm pregnant! But I keep getting negative urine tests!

Okay so I had unprotected sex Dec. 8th & 13th while I was still on the pill. Around that time there was a couple of times I didn't have the chance to take my pill at the same time. My period started on the 16th and I quit taking the pill on the 17th. My period was extremely not normal though. It started out with brown blood. Then over the night got really heavy. The 18th-20th it was just bright watery red and after it was done there was a little bit of spotting.
    My symptoms over the past 2 weeks have been extreme fatigue. When I don't work my usual graveyard shifts I usually sleep more than 10 hours a night. I get random and strong cravings... nothing unusual though just foods I love like lasagna and pepperoni pizza. MY BOOBS HAVE BEEN HORRENDOUSLY PAINFUL. They are painful right now. The last time I had a beer about a week and a half ago it made me extremely nauseous, from just one beer. I also get nauseated at different times throughout the day and it seems like I get nausea if I consume sugar free foods. My lower back has been hurting a lot and I've been getting a lot of diarrhea. I do also get dizzy and lightheaded at times. Earlier tonight I was very constipated and at the same time nauseated along with lower backache all at once.
    I've taken about 4 tests already and they have been negative. My period is expected tomorrow (Jan 13th). I should probably mention my last period came almost a week early. So my question is.. am I pregnant? Or are my hormones screwed up from quitting the pill? I really feel pregnant!!!

I would guess that you are not pregnant. The pill can really mess with your cycles, and it can take a year before they totally regulate after getting off of it. Good luck!
    Jennifer

I would agree with PP that stopping the pill messes with your hormones and gives you weird symptoms and messes with your cycles. Give it a few months for your cycle to even out.

Quote Originally Posted by kmrk336 View Post
    I would agree with PP that stopping the pill messes with your hormones and gives you weird symptoms and messes with your cycles. Give it a few months for your cycle to even out.
    This is true but you can still get pregnant soon after stopping the pill. If its still a negative test after a couple of weeks if you are concerned about pregnancy seek out an ob/gyn.

Quote Originally Posted by hotpinkmomma0811 View Post
    This is true but you can still get pregnant soon after stopping the pill. If its still a negative test after a couple of weeks if you are concerned about pregnancy seek out an ob/gyn.
    i agree... but i would guess not pregnant. the pill can do so much too you and make you think the symthoms are pregnancy when its just hormones trying to even out! but if your really worried you can get a blood test, it would show an accurate result so you dont have to wonder with the urine tests.

Me(26) DH: Chris (30) Cassidee (3) Jazmine born 6/28/13 Austyn 7/10/14 MC 8/1/12