Thread: I need someone to talk to

Jay27 Guest

Default I need someone to talk to

Hi everyone...I need some advice. I had unprotected sex 10 Dec and took the morning after pill 11 hours after that. On 23 Dec I got a light period for 4 days (I am very irregular) and have taken 10 home pregnancy tests and a blood test yesterday all negative. Also no symptoms of pregnancy. I am so scared because it wasn't consensual. I don't expect my period til sometime around the end of the month. I am just so **** scared. And I have no one to talk to about this.

Blog Entries

If you had a blood test and it was negative then you are not pregnant. It would have picked up any HCG in your body. Relax and follow through with the police in regards to the person who raped you. I am so sorry that this happened to you!
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My blog about MCAD

i'm so sorry this is happening to you. i cant express the pain i feel for you... if you had a blood test your not pregnant. i would contact the police. i know you must be scared but know you have alot of support here! i cant offer more than and i'm so sorry!!!

Me(26) DH: Chris (30) Cassidee (3) Jazmine born 6/28/13 Austyn 7/10/14 MC 8/1/12

I once took a morning after pill and I had a very irregular period after I took it but after that it took some time for it to become regular again. If the tests are negative and it was nearly a month ago you are probably not pg. So sorry that happened to you.
    Last edited by kdm1011; 01-08-2013 at 01:54 PM.

You are not pregnant but I would suggest finding a therapist to speak to about what you experienced. I'm sorry

Jay27 Guest

Thank you for your response. You don't think that the blood test was too soon? I took a HPT yesterday morning with first morning urine and it was still negative. I am just not expecting my period til the end of the month and I am very nervous.

If it still says negative, it is. A positive would have definitely shown by now. You should try to find a therapist, and/or go to the police.