Thread: Could you try and Answer this ; Feedback Please !

Hybrid View

Red face Could you try and Answer this ; Feedback Please !

i Ovulate 1-11th. had unprotected sex the second , third & the sixth. period isnt due untill next saturday. started bleeding light pink to red blood. can this be implantation?

Yes it could be.

also what are the chances of me being pregnant? , if also he cumed inside of me , almost each time?... &&& if this was to be my period , and not implantation ; then i received my period about 2 weeks early , what does this mean ? my period usually comes towards the end of the month.. & i heard i should have my period OR test positive on or around 1.19.13 - 1.26.13 so when should i test in your opinion ?

tiggerlb Guest

test 12 days from ovulation. I just had af and got a bfp so just because you get what you think is af does not mean it is it could very well be implantion bleeding

af ? ? bpf???

tiggerlb Guest

Quote Originally Posted by d&t_ View Post
    af ? ? bpf???
    yep lol strange I know but it just happened to me. Click my cat ticker to see my chart. 2 days of light af bleeding and the night my first day I tested and got something very light on a test didn't think to much because af was here but it has gotten darker and now a digi says pg.just incase you were asking AF stands for Aunt Flow (period) And bfp is for a big fat positive (positive pregnancy test)
    Last edited by tiggerlb; 01-13-2013 at 01:12 AM.

well i hope i am chancesss ????????