Thread: Ovulation Question

Default Ovulation Question

So if I have Ovulation cramps does that mean Ovulation has already happened or is it a sign that it is going on now? Hubby and I have been DTD for the past week like rabbits (TMI) just to be sure we catch O and are starting to fatigue.. lol

I'm thinking the cramping I'm having today is probably late O but wanted to ask my peeps their experience.

Thanks ladies!

Kelli = 37 DH = 38 (same bday) DSD=15 and DSS=8 and DS=4 born at 32 weeks 3 days on 10/8/08.

I usually have o pain for 2-3days beforehand and a day or two after.

Idk...just keep DTD haha.

Thanks ladies.. lol.. powered through this past weekend now we wait and see!

Kelli = 37 DH = 38 (same bday) DSD=15 and DSS=8 and DS=4 born at 32 weeks 3 days on 10/8/08.

LOL I asked this question during my last cycle because I am unsure of the answer too!!! My strategy is just to do it all the time from the start of average ovulation in a typical 28 day cycle to 33 days, since I am not sure what my cycle is right now. So that means we started BDing today and are going to continue til next weekend. I love my husband, but man, this gets exhausting!!! Good luck to you mama!
    DD 1 (6), DD2 (4), DS (2), MC 7/13

I had cramps like 2-3 days after O, not usually before or during.

I have had it before, during and after. But it sounds like you got some good bd in!

I think every other day is enough, if you start getting tired of bd every day ;)

Good luck!!!

I agree with Lizamay, sounds like you got it good. The cycle I conceived we BD'ed about every 36 hours for 6 days before/on time of O (according to dollar tree O tests) then gave it a break, and got our BFP
    GL!

tiggerlb Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lizamay View Post
    I have had it before, during and after. But it sounds like you got some good bd in!

I think every other day is enough, if you start getting tired of bd every day ;)

Good luck!!!
    This for me also good luck

Thanks for the insight and experience ladies.. awful lot of BD'ing going on in this room! lol

*making a baby can be exhausting ;)

I usually feel it the day I o and a little bit the day before. Sounds like you had it well covered though!
    GL!!!!

Me, Danielle -28 DH, Andy-29 DD, Payton-5
    12/07 mommy! Formally firsttimer828 -STC#2 since 07/2010-BFP-2/4/13
    ITS A GIRL!!!!

FX!!!! Praying for a bfp for you...GL in the 2ww ***baby dust***!!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels