Thread: wondering if i am pregnant

Default wondering if i am pregnant

Dec. 22 2012 is the first day of my last period , me & my boyfriend had sex 1.2.13 1.3.13 & 1.6.13 he nutted in me during those times...i took a prego test 1.8.13 . it came back as negative. & i usually get my monthly at the end of the month. & as of 1.11.13 i started bleeding ; light pinkish to bright red. is this implantation? could i be pregnant?
    ---- also symptoms include mood swings , headaches , tiredness/ loss of energy .

If you have regular 28day cycles, ovulate mid-cycle, and had unprotected sex on the days you mentioned then it's a possibility :-) . The 8th would have been way too early for a test to be positive. The bleeding on the 11th could be implantation. You should test again between the 19th and 26th (based on a 28day cycle) for a more accurate result :-) . Keep us posted!!

what are the chances of starting my period early , if i normally have them towards the end of the month? how can you tell if im w child early before taking another test?

It's possible you're just having an off cycle this time...it does happen sometimes even if you'very never been off before (editing to change my previous response that it's not likely...after thinking about it I remembered that many things can affect a cycle even if you've always been regular) :-)

You can try an early response test...I use First Response Early Response (FRER) and have gotten a positive as early as 8days past ovulation (which would be tomorrow for you) but the test is $14-$16 for a two pack and not everyone gets a positive early with them. Other than that there's unfortumtely no way to tell for sure. Some early symptoms I've had are slight nausea, breast tenderness, frequent urination, and fatigue but those are very general symptoms and a woman can have them without being pregnant. Your symptoms may be due to pregnancy or they could be from something else that have nothing to do with pregnancy. Even your Dr probably wouldn't be able to determine if you're pregnant or not this early. They will usually tell you to wait until you miss your period before they'll do a urine or blood test.

I wouldn't hesitate to call my Dr though if I had spotting/bleeding before my period was due and was concerned.
    Last edited by kellyowens; 01-12-2013 at 02:27 PM.

****n . i just really wanna know </3 thank you for your help. i appreciate it .

I totally understand!! (((Hugs)))!! Around here they call it the 2ww (2 week wait) and it's tortuous!!! Makes us crazy...analyzing every symptom, taking a gazillion pregnancy tests, poring over fertility charts, etc...LOL, I'm not sure how we're all not a little loony

I'm sorry there's no easy way to tell : / I hope the wait goes by quickly for you!! Let us know :-)

thanks ill letcha know (: