Thread: I'm so confused...

Default I'm so confused...

I'm not 100% sure I even O'd, or if I did that I O'd when FF said I did. However, I am having major PG signs. My boobs are killing me- all day. I am so tired that a two hour nap today felt like nothing. I have nausea off and on all day, but I keep taking tests and they are all BFN. I think I'm going crazy
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

tiggerlb Guest

I hope you get a bfp out of all this and you did just o a little later than what ff is showing.

You may just not be far enough along yet! Good luck!
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

I'm debating on whether or not to ask for a blood test. My RE refuses to write me a script for Clomid until I go back and do all the bloodwork, etc. with her again. I understand that but I can't get in with her until after our trip which is next week, which means if AF comes I have to wait another whole cycle for Clomid. Seriously also debating on getting the Clomid from my OB (who has offered in the past) and doing an unmonitored cycle. That is risky for me b/c sometimes I don't necessarily O even with Clomid. Ugh, wish my body would just cooperate for once.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Ugh, I hate when the RE's office doesn't work with your cycle!! I had to skip the cycle I'm on, because it started on Christmas day (Oh yay...) and between that and New Year's, they weren't staffed enough for me to do my meds... <sigh>

Could you use progesterone to delay AF? I mean, of course, call the RE and make sure she approves it... But if you get pregnant, do you need to use progesterone anyway? If so, it may be a way to ensure that AF doesn't start until after your trip, and then you can start on your next cycle.

But, I sure hope that all the worrying is for nothing, and that your symptoms are true!!

Well, I made the appt with the RE for 1/28. Hopefully by then I will at least know whether or not I'm PG or have a better confirmation of O on my BBT chart. I kinda still want to call my OB to get the Clomid just in case AF starts before my appt so I'm not wasting a complete cycle, but I'm still unsure about not being monitored.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

I personally believe Clomid cycles should be monitored. Clomid can make your lining extremely thin!

I'm not super worried about my lining. I've done 6 cycles with Clomid previously, with two cycles at 150mg and my lining was always fine each time. What I'm worried about is not actually ovulating even with the Clomid, which happened a couple of times. The last thing I want to deal with is a giant cyst.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

tiggerlb Guest

Is there any way you could do a progesterone draw to confirm o? Then there would be time to start af by taking provera and ready for the appt on the 28 and you could start the clomid with the re at the appt all timed with your cycle.

Yeah, I was thinking about that. I will try to do it this week before our trip, and if I haven't O'd, I will take the progesterone while we are on the trip and hopefully time AF until just after the RE appointment.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

for you!
    Took us 20 months to catch our little elf!! to all my TTC friends!

Good luck! I hope you did o and you are just testing too early. It kinda looks like you might have od from your temps, bc they were so low before, but if you haven't I hope that you get AF and can start a new medicated cycle with your re soon.

Meh. I don't think I've O'd yet now. FF took my crosshairs away this morning. Plus, I have a lot more EWCM right now than I did early on in the cycle. Not like that means anything with me but if I have O'd, I usually don't get this much afterwards. I'm giving my body until Sunday/Monday to O and then I'm starting prometrium if not to end this cycle. I want to be ready to go with a new cycle shortly after I see the RE on 1/28.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

GL! I hope you O soon!!!