Thread: Worried like crazy, need advice or help asap.

Exclamation Worried like crazy, need advice or help asap.

Hey there, I am worried sick!
    On December 29th 2012 I had unprotected sex. The day after I took a morning after pill just in case.. I had sex again a week after on January 5th 2013, unprotected but didn't take any pill because I know they are bad.

I was supposed to get my period around the 8th but I didnt. Instead I have had irregular strange bleeding (brownish). I had that for around three days, from the 7th to the 9th. Then yesterday and today I've just had blood drops but nothing that seems to look like my normal menstrual cycle. I have also had a wierd 'sting' feeling down there that is very uncomfortable.

Just to add on a little, my partner did not ejaculate inside of me at all.
    What could be happening? Could it just be side effects to the P.P.M.S Ultra morning after pill I took?

Blog Entries

All your symptoms except the sting feeling are likely because of the morning after pill. It can really mess up your cycles for a bit.

The sting bit is concerning to me, though. Since you had unprotected sex an STD is also possible.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

Quote Originally Posted by JJorn View Post
    All your symptoms except the sting feeling are likely because of the morning after pill. It can really mess up your cycles for a bit.

The sting bit is concerning to me, though. Since you had unprotected sex an STD is also possible.
    Thank you <3
    I found out a few minutes ago that the reason for the sting has to do with positions during sex, it just kinda 'hurt me' in a way.