Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Really Need Some Help here (pics)

tiggerlb Guest

Default Really Need Some Help here (pics)

Well yesterday I got af (so I think) but I decided to test just because it was really weird for me and I did get a line but so light I called it an evap. Well today I test again and I get a darker line on the wondfo to where it will pick up on my camera now. I did take 2 other brands of Ics along with the wondfo this morning and there are faint lines on them also. but the only one that shows is the wondfo one in the pic. So tell me ladies what do you all think.
    Attachment 9658

I honestly don't see it. Sorry I tested on a wondfo one time and got a positive on two diff. tests. When I went to the doctor, it was neg. The doctor said that either it was a chemical, or the wondfos aren't as reliable as we'd like to think.
    My Ovulation Chart[

Julianne Catherine 08/08/07 and Avery Eliza 05/08/09. I am in love with my two darling girls!!

I can see something faint on the bottom one, but not sure if it's pink.... are you having full flow?
    Leigh(35)/Matt(39)/Sonja Lily(3.75)/Damien Andrew(1yr)

I feel like I can see it faintly on all of them but it's definitely there on the bottom one. Looks pink to me. I have a hard time trusting Wondfos after getting light line after light line on the same patch month after month. Mine weren't pink pink though and yours looks that way. I'd keep testing to see if it gets darker!
    MMC 4/12
    Leah (27) DH (30) Diagnosed PCOS and Stage 1 Endometriosis/Diagnosed CVID 2007

I can only see it on the bottom one. It looks pink to me....

Mommy to Piper 6/5/09 and an 11/2011
    Make a pregnancy ticker

tiggerlb Guest

it is a light flow now but different from normal. I did do an answer test and it is showing a faint line also. I will try to get a pic of it on the answer test.

I see it on the bottom one. I hope this is it for you! We wanna see the Answer test too!!! ;-)

I see something faint on the bottom one as well. Good luck!!!!
    Me (40), DH (50), DSS (23), DSS (19), 4/09, 10/09,
    DD born 2-12-2011
    , 10/12

tiggerlb Guest

Posting the answer test now but it does not show well at all. I adjusted the brightness to get it to possibly show in the pic.It is much easier to see in person. Just confused now because of possible af.
    Attachment 9659

I brightened the screen and zoomed on my tablet...I can see a faint line on all four but definitely on the wondfo :-) . I'm saying bfp...keep testing!! FX crossed!!! Praying for a darker line! GL tigger really praying this is it!

I see it on the Answer too. Fx for you!!!

I see it too.

Mommy to Piper 6/5/09 and an 11/2011
    Make a pregnancy ticker

I see it on pics 2+3 and on the answer but I'm not 100% that they are pink. It would be strange to get 4 evaps though. Hope it darkens up tomorrow!

tiggerlb Guest

Compared to what I saw last night on the wondfo it did darken today. Last night test would not pick up by camera and todays did. I am still Leary on it because of af being here. Although this did happen to me once before back in jan feb cycles in 2011 but it enede in mc.
    I also just took a FRER rapid result and the same faint line is there on it just like the answer. GRRRRR I just really wish my insurance was still in effect because I would get blood work. I guess I am stuck now in wait in see.
    Last edited by tiggerlb; 01-11-2013 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerlb View Post
    Compared to what I saw last night on the wondfo it did darken today. Last night test would not pick up by camera and todays did. I am still Leary on it because of af being here. Although this did happen to me once before back in jan feb cycles in 2011 but it enede in mc.
    I also just took a FRER rapid result and the same faint line is there on it just like the answer. GRRRRR I just really wish my insurance was still in effect because I would get blood work. I guess I am stuck now in wait in see.
    Insurance issues are so frustrating!! I'm so sorry you have to be in limbo : / Praying you get a without-a-doubt bfp within the next couple of days! It sure looks like a bfp to me just very early still. It's so hard to tell though between a faint positive and an evap.

Btw, how is your newest addition doing? Did you name her Sassy? Any new pics of her? I'm living vicariously...can't have cats due to allergies but def a cat person :-)

I believe I can see it on all of them, some lighter than others ofcourse! Were the pics taken during the 10 minute window?

tiggerlb Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Insurance issues are so frustrating!! I'm so sorry you have to be in limbo : / Praying you get a without-a-doubt bfp within the next couple of days! It sure looks like a bfp to me just very early still. It's so hard to tell though between a faint positive and an evap.

Btw, how is your newest addition doing? Did you name her Sassy? Any new pics of her? I'm living vicariously...can't have cats due to allergies but def a cat person :-)
    Yes I did name her Sassy. She is doing great. Her spots are becoming more and more pronounced. And she is really my lap cat now she warmed up very well.Here is a recent pic of her
    Attachment 9660

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    I believe I can see it on all of them, some lighter than others of course! Were the pics taken during the 10 minute window?
    Yes it was with in 10 min I took the pic. It is strange because last night nothing showed on the other Ic's they were white but something showed on the wondfo. And now today all three of them are showing faint lines. some lighter than the other test with the wondfo being definatly darker. I may use a digi tomorrow morning if it seems the lines get darker.

I can see something very light on all of them!!! I say test again tomorrow or Sunday am!! GL and I am sending your way!!!
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

I see something very faint on the bottom one but I wouldn't call it a BFP. Test again tomorrow and KUP!
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

i see it on all of them praying for you

tiggerlb Guest

I think I am chalking it up to a chemical.It does seem to be getting lighter tonight. I think it was a bfp but only a chemical. my bleeding did finally pick up to a normal light flow for me. I think this is the logical thing to call it a chemical since it showed lightly on a few different tests. The part of it all I am sad about is that if it would have stuck my due date would have been dh's birthday of sept 23. There is still a chance it will stick and the tests got lighter due to more diluted urine but I am not holding hope.

I am so sorry tigger
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

(((Hugs)))! Thinking of you! Kup!!

Yeah I did see something too.

Sassy is so adorable! She looks like she fits the name, sooo cute!!!!
    Took us 20 months to catch our little elf!! to all my TTC friends!

tiggerlb Guest

Well an quickie update. This mornings test (ic's) are darker yet. It is easily seen on them. I will post pics in a bit as soon as I upload them from my camera. I think I am going to treat things as if it is a bfp and be very careful for now until I can figure out what is actually going on.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerlb View Post
    Well an quickie update. This mornings test (ic's) are darker yet. It is easily seen on them. I will post pics in a bit as soon as I upload them from my camera. I think I am going to treat things as if it is a bfp and be very careful for now until I can figure out what is actually going on.
    Eek! I'm so excited!! Really really praying this is your sticky bean!

Eta- Sassy is gorgeous!! I'm so happy she's fitting into the family so well! Enjoy that furbaby!
    Last edited by kellyowens; 01-12-2013 at 11:27 AM.

tiggerlb Guest

Well here are the pics. It Shwed darker on the answer test also this morning. Just really weird yet as of af started and I get a bfp out of it lol and the af bleeding has went to just spotting now so only had af for 2 days.

Attachment 9662Attachment 9661

Those are *definitely* darker!! Woohoo! Congrats on the bfp tigger! ***sticky vibes***!!!! Very very happy for you!

I hope this is it for you. Be very cautious with bleeding and faint BFPs though because it is a prime sign for ectopic. Just monitor and if the bleeding continues or you have weird pains on one side or shoulder, go to the ER. Sorry for insurance issues. It is frustrating.
    KEVIN (6) & MATTHEW (4)

tiggerlb Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tanyachap View Post
    I hope this is it for you. Be very cautious with bleeding and faint BFPs though because it is a prime sign for ectopic. Just monitor and if the bleeding continues or you have weird pains on one side or shoulder, go to the ER. Sorry for insurance issues. It is frustrating.
    This is what I am thinking of also. Worried alittle since the af bleeding started. If I get any pain at all in my sides I will be off to the er.