Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh my gosh...

Thank you everyone, you are so sweet!!!
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

Quote Originally Posted by coelh102 View Post

Oh Cycle Buddy I am so so overjoyed for you! Honestly, I teared up as soon as I read this! I am so excited for you, so over joyed and happy that this has happened to you. It was long overdue but bittersweet!! Lots of hugs, sticky vibes and more hugs and more sticky vibes!!
    Thank you cycle buddy, that means so much to me. I cannot wait for you to get your bfp too Can we stay cycle buddies? I am not going anywhere until you get your bfp too
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

I am so excited for you!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!
    Took us 20 months to catch our little elf!! to all my TTC friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunarmoon View Post
    I am so excited for you!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!
    Thanks lunarmoon! I was so excited for you to see my BFP too bc you were the first friends on here that I met who got a BFP!

When do I get to put cool siggy's on my chart like you have?
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

Congrats! Wishing you a H&H 9 months.
    Sam(Me)-25 Mitch(DH)-34 4 Furbabies TTC since May 2009. My Blog: Infertility Bites

Many congratulations Lizamay! Hope to see you in September DD room!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizamay View Post
    Thank you everyone!

Got my beta back- 115. They say it is on the low side since my LMP started on December 3rd, even though I told them I think I am only 15 DPO. So they will do another test in 48 hours to make sure it goes up by 50%. Please send my way! It has taken so long to get here!!

I will KUP!
    Please please please do not stress about the number itself. We did an IUI and knew exactly how far along I would be at my beta. My HCG came back at 17, and I was told to expect a miscarriage. That "miscarriage" is now a healthy two-year-old watching Mickey Mouse as I type this.
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Quote Originally Posted by Lizamay View Post
    Thank you cycle buddy, that means so much to me. I cannot wait for you to get your bfp too Can we stay cycle buddies? I am not going anywhere until you get your bfp too
    Thank you so much! And of coarse we can be cycle buddies still! I am hoping the injections will do the trick! I will be stalking the sept dd room for baby bump pics!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13

Quote Originally Posted by coelh102 View Post
    Thank you so much! And of coarse we can be cycle buddies still! I am hoping the injections will do the trick! I will be stalking the sept dd room for baby bump pics!
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    Please please please do not stress about the number itself. We did an IUI and knew exactly how far along I would be at my beta. My HCG came back at 17, and I was told to expect a miscarriage. That "miscarriage" is now a healthy two-year-old watching Mickey Mouse as I type this.
    Thanks gatorgrits, that is the best kind of story! And he is super cute in that new picture- it looks like he is growing up quickly! I really hope you get another bfp soon!

Thankfully, my 48 hr hcg was 229 today, so I met their desire to have it go up by at least 50%!

I think it is time for me to cautiously move over to the september dd room, but I will definitely keep popping in to KUP with all of you wonderful ladies!
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

Yay for doubling numbers!!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13

Congrats!
    Married 7/10/04.

Congrats!!