Thread: wondering if i am pregnant

Hybrid View

Default wondering if i am pregnant

If my last period was 12.22 and my boyfriend cummed several times in me the first couple days of Jan. , and i took a test it reads neg. Could i pregnant or ????

It's too early to tell. You wouldn't have a positive test until your next period is due.
    Augusta (38), Jeff (33), and 3 rescued fur-babies Chancey the boxer mix(10), Tuck the malamute (2), and Jake the kitty who thinks he's a dog (1 year old!)

The first day of my period was on december 26 and it ended on december 31. my husband and i had unprotected sex on january 3, 4, 5, 6 and he ejaculated inside of me each time... is it possible that i could be pregnant? because the rumors says that it's unlikely to get pregnant right after my period... i took a pregnancy test on january 12 but it says negative... Please help me!

Quote Originally Posted by sexybfrja View Post
    The first day of my period was on december 26 and it ended on december 31. my husband and i had unprotected sex on january 3, 4, 5, 6 and he ejaculated inside of me each time... is it possible that i could be pregnant? because the rumors says that it's unlikely to get pregnant right after my period... i took a pregnancy test on january 12 but it says negative... Please help me!
    start a new thread... people will view it more

Me(26) DH: Chris (30) Cassidee (3) Jazmine born 6/28/13 Austyn 7/10/14 MC 8/1/12

and if i had bleeding a week earlier than my usual period ?

Implantation takes place about the same time as your period would start. Spotting can happen at any time during your period. Until you either get a positive test or your period, there's just no way to tell.
    Augusta (38), Jeff (33), and 3 rescued fur-babies Chancey the boxer mix(10), Tuck the malamute (2), and Jake the kitty who thinks he's a dog (1 year old!)

ohhh i seee. thank you, my friend also thinks i am .
    i started bleeding it was light pinkish to bright red. unlike a usual period for me... im just confused .

Bleeding in between periods could mean all kinds of things, from infections to irritation to an STD even. You can always see your Dr if you're concerned. Good luck and keep us posted.

that scares me .

right now it would be too early to tell... you can wait about a week and try to test again. sometimes bleeding in between cycles could mean anything from stress, irritation, infection ect but i would wait a week. i know its hard not to go crazy just thinking about it but you wont get an accurate result until your closer to when your period is due. and let us know how things turn out!

but remember anytime you have unprotected sex you can get pregnant. if you really dont want to get pregnant you might want to check out Planned Parenthood and look into birth control to avoid/prevent pregnancy (if thats what you want). i'm hoping for the best for you!!!

Me(26) DH: Chris (30) Cassidee (3) Jazmine born 6/28/13 Austyn 7/10/14 MC 8/1/12

sbbutterfly78 Guest

Unhappy Really want to be pregnant

Hi everyone
    New to this site, I'm just wishing and hoping I'm PG I'd just like people(s) opinion OK pretty long one!
    I was VERY sick with a cold last month December 23, 24, and 25. Lucky me my boyfriend came over to take care of me in more ways than on, he ejaculated inside me except once he pulled out. First off I am taking Reclipsen b/c. After researching the net vitamin C and Amoxicillan among others your not supposed to take. My Mom who is a nurse handed me a large pill and said take it (later I found out it coincides w/ my b/c pill along with the supplement vitamin C I take religiously.)I asked her what it was and she told not feeling well I just went a head and took it, that was Saturday December 22 which I woke up in the middle of the night and remember I didn't take my pill popped it in my mouth right then and there,my boyfriend came over and spent 23, 24 and the 25 with me. Totally not in my right mind (for some things) I didn't take my pills for those given dates my ovulation day was the 23 in that case ALL was not planned much of a coincidence. My cold was gone I slept so much! December 29 which was that Saturday I laid on my bed with really uncomfortable cramping which I never get that soon before my period that occurred the week before.My temperature was really high I remember it shot down to 95 when shortly (about an hour or so before it was a 100) the 25 I noticed a few spots didn't think anything of it because I remembered I didn't take those pills and stupid me didn't follow directions took all three at once and even took one that night I also don't take them @ a scheduled time until recently. Just before I go to bed which could be early or even late. I started the placebo pills Sunday the 30, I didn't start spotting when I used the restroom (January 2) and wiped there was a large amount of old blood right before my period I usually get except never gotten it in that order,I just remember spotting light brown, pink and red come Friday the fourth Black blood dark colored red old blood with an abundance of stretchy mucus sorry T.M.I nothing more until Saturday morning I discharged a tiny light pink like piece of flesh (assumed I was cleaning myself out and my period wasn't due until January 9) 34 day cycle bleed 4 to 5 days . Sunday I discharged egg whites equivalent to ovulation except I had streaked old blood with specs looked like i shed old lining. nothing else in all day so I thought it was done and over with come Monday I was spotting because I had a scheduled PAP w/ my gynecologist there for it caused me to spot some cervix wasn't closed when I got home I discharged egg whites again with fresh blood and streaks a spot later.Following day spotted during all this time from ovulation my temperature was fluctuating from 97.5 to 99. during the superposed period/ break through bleeding my breasts had large bumps and tiny white dots. All went away until recently I feel like I'm going to start my period discharging white mucus at times in my under wear and I can feel it coming out..finally I'm done I apologize

Quote Originally Posted by sbbutterfly78 View Post
    Hi everyone
    New to this site, I'm just wishing and hoping I'm PG I'd just like people(s) opinion OK pretty long one!
    I was VERY sick with a cold last month December 23, 24, and 25. Lucky me my boyfriend came over to take care of me in more ways than on, he ejaculated inside me except once he pulled out. First off I am taking Reclipsen b/c. After researching the net vitamin C and Amoxicillan among others your not supposed to take. My Mom who is a nurse handed me a large pill and said take it (later I found out it coincides w/ my b/c pill along with the supplement vitamin C I take religiously.)I asked her what it was and she told not feeling well I just went a head and took it, that was Saturday December 22 which I woke up in the middle of the night and remember I didn't take my pill popped it in my mouth right then and there,my boyfriend came over and spent 23, 24 and the 25 with me. Totally not in my right mind (for some things) I didn't take my pills for those given dates my ovulation day was the 23 in that case ALL was not planned much of a coincidence. My cold was gone I slept so much! December 29 which was that Saturday I laid on my bed with really uncomfortable cramping which I never get that soon before my period that occurred the week before.My temperature was really high I remember it shot down to 95 when shortly (about an hour or so before it was a 100) the 25 I noticed a few spots didn't think anything of it because I remembered I didn't take those pills and stupid me didn't follow directions took all three at once and even took one that night I also don't take them @ a scheduled time until recently. Just before I go to bed which could be early or even late. I started the placebo pills Sunday the 30, I didn't start spotting when I used the restroom (January 2) and wiped there was a large amount of old blood right before my period I usually get except never gotten it in that order,I just remember spotting light brown, pink and red come Friday the fourth Black blood dark colored red old blood with an abundance of stretchy mucus sorry T.M.I nothing more until Saturday morning I discharged a tiny light pink like piece of flesh (assumed I was cleaning myself out and my period wasn't due until January 9) 34 day cycle bleed 4 to 5 days . Sunday I discharged egg whites equivalent to ovulation except I had streaked old blood with specs looked like i shed old lining. nothing else in all day so I thought it was done and over with come Monday I was spotting because I had a scheduled PAP w/ my gynecologist there for it caused me to spot some cervix wasn't closed when I got home I discharged egg whites again with fresh blood and streaks a spot later.Following day spotted during all this time from ovulation my temperature was fluctuating from 97.5 to 99. during the superposed period/ break through bleeding my breasts had large bumps and tiny white dots. All went away until recently I feel like I'm going to start my period discharging white mucus at times in my under wear and I can feel it coming out..finally I'm done I apologize
    you should start a new thread!

from what i can tell your late and missed pills i would test

how do i start a new thread... i'm new to the site

its to early to tell your not late yet and to start a new thread at the top of each page is a button post new thread