Thread: Guy, worried out of his mind

robotrobot Guest

Default Guy, worried out of his mind

Hey,

No I am not a female. However I need some advice.

I was with my partner last night. Long story short. The condom broke, I did not cum, however I'm sure there was pre-cum. I know pre-cum still contains sperm. Now when I pulled out, the condom was wet, I couldn't tell if it was either or all of the above Pre-cum, her cum, or the lube on the condom.

We have had this accident before, and she took Plan B. Now, this is happening again, and I know she doesn't want to take Plan B again due to health reasons. I can't force her, so what can I do.

I'm stressing like hell, she's telling me not to worry. But baring a child at 22 is my worst nightmare.

It's been about 20 hours since we've had sex, and I know your supposed to take Plan B within the first 24 hours..if you do take it.

What should I do?

robotrobot Guest

Sorry I posted this thread in the wrong forum, if a Mod could re-direct this to the proper place..

It would seem as though if she really doesn't want to do plan b she is willing to recognize that she may be pregnant and you can only be supportive. When is her period due? If it turns out she is not pregnant maybe you can convince her to use extra protection by her using birth control. Plan B isn't made for regular birth control.

Try to stay calm. People trying to conceive statistically only have a 25% chance of becoming pregnant every cycle. Any idea where your GF is in her cycle? When she expects her next period?
    I would just hope for the best and talk to someone or do online research about a secondary form of BC. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by hotpinkmomma0811 View Post
    It would seem as though if she really doesn't want to do plan b she is willing to recognize that she may be pregnant and you can only be supportive. When is her period due? If it turns out she is not pregnant maybe you can convince her to use extra protection by her using birth control. Plan B isn't made for regular birth control.
    This^^^^^ i totally agree!

Me(26) DH: Chris (30) Cassidee (3) Jazmine born 6/28/13 Austyn 7/10/14 MC 8/1/12

Any updates?

if your not ready for a child and she is, then i would think about your relationship honestly, you wouldnt want this to happen again and her get PG and you have a baby with no choice in the matter. After all it is her choice once she conceives and you have no choice wether or not to keep the baby.