Thread: Is this Normal??

Default Is this Normal??

Can super nose, or any preg symptom for that matter, come and go off and on throughout the same day? Every day for me seems to be different. Some days I feel slightly queasy all day long. Other days I'll be fine for a few hours and then suddenly everything smells overly strong and I get nauseous, then I feel just fine again an hour later. This seems to happen off and on all day long! I can be sitting or standing next to the same person for 3 hours and smell nothing and then all of a sudden I can smell their Cologne or shampoo or soap and have to leave the area, then 10 minutes later nothing again. Some days I have to pee every 20 minutes and other days I'm fine for hours.

Is that strange or what?? Does or has anyone else had this problem??

* Stopping in again* Symptoms can come and go during the day example I felt dizzy with my son during the morning. With my daughter I had some dizziness during the mornings as well but, it went away after 11 am-1 pm and I didn't notice it until the next day. I went through periods of wanting to eat everything then just wanted a small meal with both pregnancies. Once again GL!

Blog Entries

Yes, this is also normal.

I think that you should just take a test and then you won't have to to be wondering anymore.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My blog about MCAD

Quote Originally Posted by JJorn View Post
    Yes, this is also normal.

I think that you should just take a test and then you won't have to to be wondering anymore.
    ^^ this!

It is definitely time to take a test, that is the only way to know!

Good luck!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/3e10a4

Thank you everyone! I'll try and test tomorrow.

I finally tested today...BFN :-(
    I've been crying all day and am so depressed!

Blog Entries

I am sorry!
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My blog about MCAD

Thank you