So met with my endo. at the high risk unit -- same old same old... give me blood, monitor your sugars... take this much insulin if sugars hit this point....
Went to talk to my OB about the IPS results afterwards though.
My positive is based on the bloodwork component, my NT measurements were normal. My "big" u/s has gotten moved by a day to the 29th and has been changed to a level 2 ultrasound to give us a better look at little person. I was offered an amnio. but have declined it for now (I don't think I'd ever do it, but the option is there for me when/if I ever change my mind). I haven't gained any weight in the last month, and Dr. tried to listen for the heartbeat but couldn't find the baby today.
All in all, this would normally stress me out, but I'm just trying to be ultra-calm mommy. My u/s is in 2 weeks -- and with the strong posibility of downs... I'm very much at a "what will be will be" place in life right now.
Still kinda sad that I have to wait an extra day for my gender look-see though