Thread: Could I be pregnant?

Hybrid View

Melissa99999 Guest

Default Could I be pregnant?

Okay so I have not gotten my period since Nov. 23rd and it is now Jan. 08. My partner and I had sex the night I was done with my period on nov. 28 and a few more times after that. The condom has never breaked. But we did use a whole pack of the wrong sized condoms.. Could some of the semen have leaked out? Well Moving on, around December 13-18 not so sure of the day I began to feel nauseous and very sick to my stomach. A headachr And I got a slight fever and some diarreah. But that was soon over like 2-3 days later. Though I don't have a sensitive smell or really sore boobs or any of those weird symptoms. I have been gaining a lot of wait these past months and feeling really lazy for no reason at all. My nipples have changed color and im beginning to get constant head aches Please can anyone help??!

If you don't use the correct size of condoms if they are too big and slip off you can defiantly become pregnant that way. Test now and you'll have an accurate result. GL!

i would test

Melissa99999 Guest

Thank you so much, I've been wantin to test for the last two weeks but I'm for sure going to if I don't get my period by Friday! And are any of the things I feel symptoms? Or possible symtoms?

Might be tmi but my nipples changed color and size when I found out I was pg, and the first week or so I had constant headaches I think you should test soon with the dollar store ones which are accurate you'd show + by now if you were on the test.

Melissa99999 Guest

Is it possible to feel a weird pulse feeling from time to time throughout the day if prego?

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa99999 View Post
    Is it possible to feel a weird pulse feeling from time to time throughout the day if prego?
    I felt tiny fluttery feelings it wasn't kicking but, like a butterfly in the stomach sort of feeling if that's what you mean.

Melissa99999 Guest

Yes it's something like that whatever it is it feels like it flutters like when your muscles twitch a little.