Thread: Leaking?

Default Leaking?

This s so new to me, especially at four months old. I have started leaking? It is so weird. I need to whip out my nursing pads again. Has this happened to anyone else? Of course I keep thinking something is happening on the inside, like hormones regulating and AF is around the corner.

Jeanne, mom to Dev0n (6) Isabe11e (5) and C0rbin (3.5) Vio1et (almost 2)

Hmmm... I'm not sure. I leaked a lot in the beginning and then it tapered off. Maybe it is because she is going through a growth spurt and needing more milk so your body is producing more?

My baby is 6.5 months old and I still leak......only when it's a long stretch.... Sometimes both sides let down while she is nursing.....

My baby is three months old, and I still leak occasionally too, especially when its been awhile since I've pumped last (I'm EP). I did also get AF back a few days ago for the first time, ugh.
    Jennifer

Hmmm...on the very rare occasion she sleeps for 7-8 hours I will wake up leaking. That is never a surprise. This leaking is just really random during the day. Today it was making lunch and then once nursing her. I leaked a ton in the beginning and it tapered off at 2-2.5 months. It just seems odd to have it happening now. We just recently (two weeks ago) went thru a GS. Maybe that was it?

Btw, even though it is a pain to leak though to my shirt, it tickles me pink to know I have enough BM to leak! This time around has been off the charts awesome! I am now thinking we might just make it to a year!

Happened to me on my left side until she weaned right before a year! Happened last month on O day too, after not having anything happen in that area for almost a YEAR!
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

I leak like crazy when I BF up until about 6 months. Such a pain in the neck >_>
    Megan (29) and Jayson (31) Happily married 9 years

Do you feel a letdown when you are leaking?

I always leaked up until around 4-6 months. Now I won't unless she skips a feeding (which hasn't happened yet )

I would think it's the GS.
    Thing 1 (7), Thing 2 (5), Thing 3 (2)

I think it is a GS now as well. The last few days she was congested but up a lot wanting to nurse. Today she has had no congestion and had been a boobie fiend all day. But I could be Oing as well. With Devon and izzy, AF returned at 2-3 months PP. fingers are crossed that is not the case.