Thread: Leaking s/o

Default Leaking s/o

The thread about leaking got me wondering. How many of you ladies leaked while pregnant? With DD I leaked a little bit here and there starting at 3 months and then we FF and I dried up about 2 weeks after she was born. This pregnancy I started leaking at about the same time, but now at 30 weeks Every. Single. Day. I wake up with my pads soaked through and huge soaking wet spots on my sheets. My boobs have been like rocks for weeks. I'm hoping this means good things and that ill be able to nurse this time. But man, I never thought I would leak so much while pregnant!

I do wonder if the increased hormones from a multiple pregnancy has something to do with it.

The 2nd half of pg I dry up. I nursed the first half last time.

Blog Entries

I leaked a little with my first in the third trimester and I think the same with my second - never as much as you mentioned but I routinely leaked that much when I was nursing at the beginning.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

I never leaked while pregnant or bfing.

I never leaked at all either.
    D-Mama (37) D-Dada (43) and D-Baby (11/02/2011)

nope never during pregnancy.

that sounds really uncomfortable!
    Thing 1 (8), Thing 2 (5), Thing 3 (2)

Quote Originally Posted by dunegirl View Post
    I never leaked while pregnant or bfing.
    Me neither. Not a drop, not during letdown, nothing.

I leaked while pregnant. Not as bad as you though.

I leaked with my first a lot more than with my second. I had to wear nursing pads from 16 weeks.....not fun

Never leaked.

Never leaked while pregnant, but did for maybe first 6-9 months of BFing

While pregnant with my first I woke up once and found a tiny spot of wettness around my nipple. I was so dang proud and excited! LoL. After that, nothing for the rest of my pregnancies.

Jeanne, mom to Dev0n (6) Isabe11e (5) and C0rbin (3.5) Vio1et (almost 2)

I did. I leaked a little bit daily, from like 26 weeks on. Not ever enough that I needed to wear breast pads though, but I always woke up in the morning with wet spots on my shirt. I was able to produce a ton of colostrum as soon as DS was born though, and my LC said it was because I'd been producing for so long already. So it is a good thing that you're leaking!
    Jennifer

I didn't leak during either pregnancy.