Thread: Pregnant W/O Sore Boobs??

Default Pregnant W/O Sore Boobs??

Is it possible to go through the first 8 weeks of pregnancy without your boobs getting sore or swollen?

Mine were not too sore in the beginning but by 8 weeks they were extremely sore. Everyone's different.

Blog Entries

It certainly is possible. There are many lucky women out there that the only sign of pregnancy is no period.
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

Yes! My boobs didn't get sore until around 8 weeks or so.
    Jennifer

I didn't really have sore boobs until later into the pregnancies.

With my first my boobs never got sore until around 10 weeks. This time around they were sore before I got my BFP. Everyone and every pregancy is different.

Yup, no sore boobs here this time, and I'm 10 weeks. I did have them with DS2, and don't remember if I had them with DS1. If idid it wasn't bad cause I don't really remember it. I also never changed bra size with DS1 till after he was born but with DS2 I was wearing my larger nursing bras most of the pregnancy.
    Angela (28) DH, Pat (30) DS Connor (4), DS Leo (2), DS Nathan

I only remember getting sore, swollen boobs in the first trimester of my first pregnancy. might have happened in the other 5, but definitely not like the first time. One thing I do remember happening is all the veins becoming big and blue across my chest. Not sure if that is a first trimester thing or second though.

Thank you everyone! I apprectiate all of the replies :-)

Yes, I did not have that symptom with my second, even though it was the first symptom with my first.