Thread: Why

Default Why

Does EVERYTHING have to stink?!?! I know the increase in your sense of smell is a pregnancy symptom, but it is so strong recently it's driving me crazy. I had to change the sheets on the bed cause they smelled bad to me. dH didn't notice. But I swear it still stinks even with the clean sheets. I can't stand changing diapers, it's completely miserable cause its so strong to me. I never used to notice the litter box, but now I smell it all over the house, even though its downstairs in the laundry room with a closed door (has a cat door for her to get in) and I'm upstairs the majority of the day.

Ugh! Sorry for the little vent, I just hope this passes by the 12 week mark!
    Angela (28) DH, Pat (30) DS Connor (4), DS Leo (2), DS Nathan

Oh honey....everything still stinks and I'm near completion! I hate it!

Mommy to Piper 6/5/09 and an 11/2011
    Make a pregnancy ticker

Quote Originally Posted by Babidol View Post
    Oh honey....everything still stinks and I'm near completion! I hate it!
    THIS! At least the good smells smell extra good.

Quote Originally Posted by CamaLamaMama View Post
    THIS! At least the good smells smell extra good.
    so true!!!
    Make a pregnancy tickerMe(24) DH: Chris (28) Cassidee Garcelyn Born January 4, 2011 MC 8/1/12

I never had the strong sense of smell in the beginning... mine came on suddenly at about 24 weeks. It drives DH CRAZY as I can smell everything... haha. I'm 30.5 weeks now and still have it... good luck!

Onions. All I can ever smell is onions lol. We make a lot of crockpot meals for lunches during the week and so the whole house and all my clothes smell like onions. I go to work and feel like I stink lol.