Thread: confused

Hybrid View

Default confused

Yesterday I posted in ttc but now I have a new dilemma. I had some spotting last night and I just chalked it up to my period coming cause I was supposed to start today and it was after midnight. So when I went to change my tampon this morning the pink was gone and I haven't had anymore bleeding at all since then. I am very sensitive to smells and I have been really tired but I took a hpt the other night and it was bfn. Idk wat to think. I have a very regular 27 day cycle except last month it was 2 days early and lighter than normal. Am I pregnant or is my body just playing with my mind?

Any advice would be helpful. Any answers?

I would test again tomorrow but with first morning urine. Good luck!

I'm just afraid of more disappointment. I've been ttc for over a year now.

Quote Originally Posted by shelly33 View Post
    I'm just afraid of more disappointment. I've been ttc for over a year now.
    So sorry sweetie. I understand. I agree with the previous poster to wait a week. Good luck sweetie. I hope you get your BFP!

so sorry you have been trying for quite some time and nothing has happened.. i would test again in about a week or have a blood test. a blood test isnt wrong so it would give you all the answers you need!
    Make a pregnancy ticker
    Me(26) DH: Chris (30) Cassidee (3) Jazmine born 6/28/13 MC 8/1/12

I guess this ain't my month either started the pink stuff again this morning

I am experiencing the same thing with the pink spotting. Keep us updated. Good luck!

My af came on in full force. I guess that means I'm not pg. It's very frustrating month after month. How do people handle this kind of thing?