Thread: confused should i test

mommie04 Guest

Default confused should i test

im new to this site!! ok so im confused some people say that im late and some say that im not late and wait to test...my af was dec 2,nov 8,oct 7,sep 2, and aug 1 im to nervous to test what should i do
    Last edited by mommie04; 01-06-2013 at 10:54 AM.

Welcome! Seems like your cycles are on average around 33 days and seems you're pretty regular. Cycles can vary from time to time of course, but it seems like this cycle you're currently on, you're on day 36 which is longer than any of your cycles the last few months. I would consider that late and take a test! Even if you aren't late if you ovulated mid cycle it should show up on a test if you're pregnant. Do you track ovulation with ovulation tests or anything? If not, that can help a lot. I'd say that more than likely you're late enough to take a test though. Good luck!
    MMC 4/12
    Leah (27) DH (30) Diagnosed PCOS and Stage 1 Endometriosis/Diagnosed CVID 2007

mommie04 Guest

thanks so much for the welcome!i figured that i was late but also nervous!i havent told dh ive missed and he wants a baby so bad scared of disappointment for him...no i havent tracked ovulation really dont know how to thanks so much for your input..think il buy a cheap test and test after work

I say test too! GL and let us know we are all here for you!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/3e10a4

FX!! Keep us posted :-) !