Thread: EDD? (x-post)

Default EDD? (x-post)

So, I got my BFP today! Yippie! (any of my FB friends, please no FB comments) I am super clueless as to my EDD though, as I have never been good at all the stuff you all know so much about with charting, testing, and calculating.

I am still BFing DS (2yrs end of this month), and I got AF for the first time since he was born November 23rd (I know, I know...I am super lucky - no period for so long). Then I bled again exactly two weeks later for about 5 days.

I use these every month (since we don't use protection, and I hadn't got my period back yet): http://www.amazon.com/Wondfo-Pregnan...pregnancy+test

I am thinking I should do another kind of test (the expensive drug store kind) tomorrow to be sure...what do you think?

Also, what would you say my EDD is?

Based on LMP your EDD is 8/29/13

I'm soooo excited for you!!!!

Hello!!!! Thanks, me too!

So, you would go by the November 23rd date as LMP? Should I buy another test for the morning?

Ya I would go my the 23rd date and call your doc to get an US and they can date it. Maybe the bleeding you had 2 weeks after was implantation bleeding? And if it were me, I'd buy like 20 more tests lol...but I'm crazy lol!

omg!!!!! congrats Jessica!!!!!!!
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

I would go by the last bleeding you had too btw.
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

Thanks! I will call OB on Monday!