Thread: Help!

Hybrid View

dsb Guest

Default Help!

Im new to this, but im about 11dpo i believe. Yesterday i got really nauseous. When i went to use the bathroom i started wiping pink discharge. Later it wayellow and sticky with blood specks, then it went back to brown. Today it is gone. I tested BFN for urine test at home. Could i be pregnant and it's too early to tell?

its possible test again!
    Make a pregnancy tickerMe(24) DH: Chris (28) Cassidee Garcelyn Born January 4, 2011 MC 8/1/12

wait two or three days if the spotting was implanting it will take a day or two to show up

dsb Guest

Af isnt due for another3 days. I will test then

imunhappy Guest

Default Please need urgent help.. :(

Me n my girlfren wer havin dry sex n all of a sudden i inserted by mistake n i poped her cherry..she lost her virginity n v weren't ready for this to happen this soon coz v wanted to settle down a bit more..after she got cleaned up when i checked my area i had premature ejaculation..Do u think she might be pregnant?? pls do help me asap..

imunhappy anytime you have sex you can get pregnant you will have to wait to see if her period shows do you know when it should be here

imunhappy Guest

Default Help!!

Dear mother of seven,
    i no i should hav used protection..Well now she has headache n fever do u think that they are some sort of signs?? and her time of the month is usually during the month end.. from the last sunday of the month or any day of that week..so she had jus finished her cycle when did this...