Thread: Talk some sense into me please!

Hybrid View

Default Talk some sense into me please!

1 - We DTD 5 days before O date (which could be off by a day or two since I was running a fever the entire time and had to estimate my temps until the day AFTER my normal O date). We also DTD 3 days after O date so that really doesn't matter in this case. But has ANYONE ever gotten pregnant by DTD 5 days before O? Rarely, right? If at all?

2 - I feel different than this time last cycle. Cramping, which I actually didn't have any of last cycle. Not even during AF! It was the most pleasant AF ever. But I felt crampy around O (which was normal) and then ever since I have felt twinges and cramping. Right now I feel cramping as I type this!

3 - I went to the bathroom half an hour ago and was spotting. Kind of like mixed with CM, which was between EWCM and creamy. I rarely spot mid-LP like this and after looking at my charts from before I got pregnant with DD I never spotted mid-LP (not even when I was pregnant with her). What does mid-LP spotting mean? I am either 5, 6 or 7 DPO today (since I'm not sure when O actually was).

Why am I feeling like maybe somehow we actually did get pregnant this cycle? DF will be slightly annoyed I'm sure...but he's been telling me ever since he didn't use a condom that one time that he knows he should have but just didn't want to So he knows it's all on him if I ended up pregnant before we wanted to start TTC!
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

I did, but you know how that turned out. I had been sick, so we only DTD on CD 9 and 20... I normally O CD 15 - 17. And that was the ONLY cycle in nearly 6 years that I have gotten pregnant naturally. It's not the only time we've "skipped" O, but it's just funny that the only time I managed to get pregnant were with those dates.

I would say to not get your hopes up, though. It's possible, and I really hope it worked for you, but it is rare. It's more likely that everything you listed, including the spotting, is just your body still adjusting to no BC. I know it didn't happen before, but bodies are never the same twice! Or it could be wishful thinking, I am the WORST at that! But especially this early, I wouldn't expect any symptoms. It happens, sure, but again, it's rare. Baby probably hasn't even implanted yet!

With all that said though, I hope it works for you very very soon, preferably now!!!

Oh yes mam. It can happen and DID happen to me with my last pregnancy. That is exactly what has me so freaked out over missing one stinking pill. I know now how easy it is for me to get pg. And you are Fertile-Mertile like I am so watch out!

Hey, I just noticed you're on cd18. I am too. Fx for your bfp!!!! Not so much for me though. :/

Cindy!! Are you on the pill now hon? I haven't been able to keep up too much with you because I'm in here so sporadically. Are you going to try again? My heart breaks every time I think about you - just know that you are in my thoughts all the time.

And Janet - that is EXACTLY what I needed to hear If I somehow miraculously get pregnant this cycle I sure hope that my body is ready to sustain it. Looking back through my charts before I got pregnant my AF was very short - 3 days tops. I O'd around CD 13 as well. We DTD on CD 12 for DD but up until that cycle we had DTD on CD 11 a few times. It took us 4 cycles of DTD on CD 11 before getting pregnant on CD 12. Highly unlikely!
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

You're KTFU.

that it works out for you!!
    Took us 20 months to catch our little elf!! to all my TTC friends!

I am on the pill until we decide what we're going to do. One day I think I want to be done, then others, I want to TTC again. It's pretty much over of we get a bad report from the genetic center... 0