Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going nuts in the tww!!!

Megan - Fingers crossed AF stays away!

Kelli = 37 DH = 38 (same bday) DSD=15 and DSS=8 and DS=4 born at 32 weeks 3 days on 10/8/08.

I'm sure it was too early for both of you who tested.

I'm anxiously waiting for my mail to arrive to see if my hpt's showed up.

Entering the 1WW here!
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

I have my FX for you ladies. I'll be stalking for those BFP's!

Temp down and light cramps today- probably AF, but a little early for me- so maybe late implantation? But probably just AF coming a little early. I will see what my temp does tomorrow am, but I am not holding out too much hope.

I am sending good wishes everyone else's way!!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/3e10a4

Stalked your chart this AM and was like Noooooooo!!! Hope it's just late implantation or something

Quote Originally Posted by kmrk336 View Post
    Stalked your chart this AM and was like Noooooooo!!! Hope it's just late implantation or something
    Thanks, me too!!!

It does look like AF is on her way Good luck to you!!

I had really early cramps too thought it was AF but looking back it was most likely implantation. FX

daveswifie32 Guest

Hi I'm new here I'm impatiently waiting I'm either finally PG or have the flu it's driving Mr crazy me and hubby have been trying for almost a year after suffering a MC. I'm praying for this to be the start to our little miracle

Welcome daveswife! Sorry to hear about our mc. I hope your stay here is short and sweet

As for me, my temp was back up a little bit this am. So maybe all is not lost this cycle, but I still have a feeling AF is coming bc I have pretty much no symptoms besides kind of sore tatas. So hoping for the best but fearing for AF

GL to everyone else!

That's so weird Liz, AF always comes for me within hours of my temp drop! When will you test again?

I am hoping it could have been later implantation (I read it usually happens days 7-12) but I am thinking if it was shouldn't my temp have shot up really high today?

I am going to try to wait until Saturday am to test again, if AF stays away. That would be 16dpo. They say if you have 16 days of temps above the cover line you are very likely to be pg. but I have a feeling AF will come before then...

daveswifie32 Guest

Thanks Liz me too and I hope the best for you glad I found somewhere to vent its hard for alot of people to understand

Some more of y'all should start POAS lol I did this morning (8dpo) and of course bfn I know it's too early but I'm going crazy waiting!

GAH I need someone to look at my chart. What the hell is with that crazy temp drop today?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by beanpop View Post
    GAH I need someone to look at my chart. What the hell is with that crazy temp drop today?!?!

Is it maybe implantation, and the first drop wasn't?
    How long is our lp normally? The last month looked pretty normal so it would be weird to have such a short one this month. Maybe it is just a fluke temperature?

I hope it goes back up tomorrow am!!!

AF showed up two days early today. Kind of POed because the last three months' cycles have been 30 days, 29 days and now 27 days. I guess it COULD be implantation bleeding, I'm 11 DPO right now and it's very light so far, we'll see I guess. I don't feel like it is.
    Last edited by Dreya; 01-10-2013 at 04:45 AM.
    Megan (29) and Jayson (31) Happily married 9 years

Liz when are you testing again? It's so weird that your temps are back up again!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreya View Post
    AF showed up two days early today. Kind of POed because the last three months' cycles have been 30 days, 29 days and now 27 days. I guess it COULD be implantation bleeding, I'm 11 DPO right now and it's very light so far, we'll see I guess. I don't feel like it is.
    I am so sorry about AF, but I agree, you are still totally within the window for implantation. If it doesn't get any heavier I say test again in a few days

Quote Originally Posted by kmrk336 View Post
    Liz when are you testing again? It's so weird that your temps are back up again!
    Thanks for checking my chart, you are so sweet!!!

I have no idea what is up with it! I am thinking I will retest on Saturday am if af still has not come & my temp is still above the cover line, since my longest lp was 15days.

But I am still tying not to get excited, bc every cycle I think I am pg and then I am not, and never know when I will ovulate again (my cycles can be up to 2-3 months long)

But I will definitely let you know when I do test

I POAS today but it was a very blatant BFN. My hopes we so high with the cramping and spotting with the temp drop. But now with what my temps have been doing the last two days I'm pretty sure there's no way I'm pregnant. Oh well, here's to cycle #1 actually TTC! I hope I get my October baby