Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going nuts in the tww!!!

Default Going nuts in the tww!!!

It is so quiet in here but I am going crazy! I am so bored at work and only want to think about ttc!

How is everyone else doing today?

Any other tww'ers want to talk about their symptoms or how you are trying to cope with the tww?

I can't wait for it to be next Saturday 1/12 so I can test!!!

My chart if you want to look, but i think it is too early to get start analyzing it even though I want to
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/3e10a4

Trying to be patient as well, I keep looking at the calender
    Megan (29) and Jayson (31) Happily married 9 years

I am right with you!!! I am getting ready to ovulate but my cycles are messed up so I am obsessed with reading information and reading posts!!!! Sometimes I think I give my "ovulation" symptoms!! I hate the two week waiting period. I then begin reading everything and anything on early pregnancy symptoms, even though I have been through this twice. I stock up on tests. The list can go on and on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck

I was just going to write post a link of your chart!!! And then you did lol!! Ummm I think your temps look amazing!! Can't wait till u test!! Lol now I'll be waiting impatiently too!

Thanks everyone! I was starting to worry I was in some weird episode of the twilight zone where no one else was out on the ttc board, and I would be in the tww forever, by myself!! I think I am seriously loosing it!

Dreya- how many dpo are you?! I am wishing you luck!

Csmith- I have crazy cycles too, so I know the feeling! I hope you o soon!!

Kmrk- thanks! I am trying really hard not to get too excited about anything, bc every cycle I am totally convinced that I am pg, and then I am not. But I still really hope it is a good sign too!!!

Today is 6 dpo and I'm over analyzing every little twinge. I'll be testing next Friday if AF doesn't show by then.

Cheering for you ladies and stalking for updates :-) !

Confession: I've poas 6x in the last few days and I'm not even officially ttc yet, lol, let the obsession begin !

Your chart looks pretty good Liza!!

If FF is correct, than I'm also 8dpo. But I have a possible uterine polyp that I can't get in to see my new obgyn (2013 insurance change!) for until March, so it's going to be a while. I'm thinking I can't get pregnant until it's removed, although I have no idea where it's located in my uterus, which makes a difference. Anyways, I'm still temping and reading into symptoms as usual.

Mel (39) DH (37) Expecting a boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

I'm in the tww too. I just ordered more internet cheapie hpt's...as soon as they get here I will start using them lol. they should be here on Monday (7dpo).

I'm in the pre-ovulation wait and already thinking about the 2ww! I'll be stalking all of you.. lol

Kelli = 37 DH = 38 (same bday) DSD=15 and DSS=8 and DS=4 born at 32 weeks 3 days on 10/8/08.

you guys have really cheered up my day!

I hope we have so many bfps to celebrate in the new year!

Btw, what is up with all the celebrities getting pg?! It was realy funny when just DH found out Jessica Simpson was pg again- he practically yelled a curse in target and kim kardashian is pg with Kaye's twins? No fair! Not that I want to be them, it just seems like they are accessories to them when we would be such good parents!
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

I think maybe I should order some cheapies too because I will be right there with you in a month Well, hopefully you move out of here before then but if not
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

The TWW is torturous but when you are waiting for ovulation I think it is even worse lol.... Wishing you all the best and waiting for all your BFPs

to all you ladies!!

@Lizamay- that frustrates me too! I know how much it takes for good people to get pregnant, and it sucks when people that don't even want kids have them so easily!! BTW I hope your temps stay up, looking good!!!
    Took us 20 months to catch our little elf!! to all my TTC friends!

To me, the hardest part is actually ovulation week. I don't temp or use opks, just the calender method because I'm really regular. So O week is hard because I have to try to convince DH to do it a lot. If it were up to him we'd DTD once a week if that. I feel like I'm always whining for it.

Also here's my calender if people feel like stalking

http://www.pregnology.com/ovulating....y=14&year=2012

Last night my DH referred to me as "his pregnant wife" and my oldest keeps asking me "mom is there a baby in your tummy?" - Hope these are good signs XD
    Last edited by Dreya; 01-05-2013 at 04:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreya View Post
    To me, the hardest part is actually ovulation week. I don't temp or use opks, just the calender method because I'm really regular. So O week is hard because I have to try to convince DH to do it a lot. If it were up to him we'd DTD once a week if that. I feel like I'm always whining for it.

Also here's my calender if people feel like stalking

http://www.pregnology.com/ovulating....y=14&year=2012

Last night my DH referred to me as "his pregnant wife" and my oldest keeps asking me "mom is there a baby in your tummy?" - Hope these are good signs XD
    Those are great signs! DF is convinced I'm pregnant too because we DTD without condoms twice this cycle (both times were not very likely for catching an egg but he's convinced either he has super sperm or I'm really fertile) I told him it doesn't work that way! So many couples TTC for at least 6 months before getting pregnant, I don't know why he seems to think it will happen immediately for us.

I can't wait until testing day for you ladies

Dunno if this is all in my head but I'm dizzy and nauseous today. It's so hard waiting to test. I'm WISHING it happened right away for us, when DS2 it was immediate and happened over a weekend so we thought no problem, it'll just happen right away again. 3 Months later and it's like "Okay... come on now let's get this show on the road!"
    Last edited by Dreya; 01-06-2013 at 06:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kbull View Post
    I'm in the pre-ovulation wait and already thinking about the 2ww! I'll be stalking all of you.. lol
    ^ this!

Temp drop the same cycle day when I was pregnant with DD! And crampy. And spotting yesterday. Trying not to get my hopes up!

Quote Originally Posted by beanpop View Post
    Temp drop the same cycle day when I was pregnant with DD! And crampy. And spotting yesterday. Trying not to get my hopes up!
    Exciting!! When are you going to test? Did you buy cheapie tests?

Quote Originally Posted by beanpop View Post
    I had some spotting yesterday and cramping yesterday and today. I'm getting scared sh*tless now. Good luck to you though!!!

Good luck beanpop!!! Those sound like great signs! Kup!

As for me, I really really want to test now even though I am only 10dpo and was really hoping on waiting until I was 16dpo to try to avoid any unnecessary BFNs. Ugh.

I would totally start testing at 10dpo!!

I was super tired today....I hope it's a sign lol.

I tested this am and bfn feeling like I am out this month, and after >7months of trying like it will never happen to me. Ugh.

Give it time!!! Wait a few more days and test again. I know how frustrating it can be. Hopefully it will happen for you soon! Sometimes I feel like when we try not focusing on it, it just happens.

I'll join the crazy train too! I've been trying to keep it low key for a couple months, but I'm feeling up for a little bit of obsession this month. I am cd17( i think i o cd 14 or 15). and feeling some cramps and twinges. Lol.

Lizamay- good luck. I think we're at the 8 month mark and I alternate btw "this is the month!" And "it's never gonna happen."

I hope it's just too early!!

Thanks ladies for your support- I am trying so hard not to think too much about it or get discouraged but it is really hard. But your support really does help

9 DPO today and I poas - it was negative but hoping it's just too early.