Thread: Buckling down and making my New Years Resolution reality

Default Buckling down and making my New Years Resolution reality

Every single year I make the resolution to lose weight and do nothing. This year is different. Today I went and joined the Y and I am taking advantage of the 3 free personal trainer sessions. Today I made an appointment with a dietitian to discuss weight loss and nutrition. I am taking every possible step to succeed at this!

Yay Rachel! So proud of you! I am also sick of not doing anything about it. DS is going to be 3 next month, and my baby weight needs to go away! I'm ready for a change and ready to feel good about my body!

Good luck to you! We can do this!

Soo happy for your decision to get healthy! I admire your go-getter attitude!!

I just wanted to share something that helped me. I lost 10 pounds in my first 3 weeks. I'm now 3 months in and I lost almost 20 pounds. I admit though, I need to get back to exercising lol. If you are interested in learning about it, you can go to www.succeedwithautumn.bodybyvi.com and fill out your info to get the facts. No one will call you or anything lol, but they give awesome information about the products. There's also a really short video that explains everything. It's also for people looking to maintain nutrition. My nana now is on it because its cheaper than Ensure.

Good luck girls!
    Autumn (me) Darren () Naheana () Mahikoa () La'i () & Mana'o ()

Thanks ladies! I am doing it the good old fashion way with diet and exercise. I am down 5 lbs in the 3 weeks I have started. I am shooting for 2 lbs a week so I am only 1 lb off from that. I have looked into Body by Vi before but I am really looking to make it a lifestyle change and something that I can maintain on my own so I am not wanting to do supplements or pills to get there.