Thread: 39 weeks today...

Default 39 weeks today...

Yup. 39 weeks. Twin girls they guesstimated at 7ish lbs at 37 weeks. (US are always off but that just sounded like so much baby!)

I am tired. I've had ctrx for days with nothing and them stopping. Ctrx start - Yoga ball. Ctrx start - treadmill. Ctrx start - Nip Stim. Can't DTD as DH is deployed. Spicy food just made me throw up all night. Oh wait - I throw everything up now. Today all I had was a granola bar and a milk shake and up it came...ick!

Was told on Wednesday I was at 4cm...got stripped and then had my first NST. Had lots of ctrx. Babies are all healthy. Went in today for a repeat NST at the Dr's request and again they are all fine but he checked me and said I was barely a fingertip dilated! WTHeck?! I UNdilated!?

So I had him strip me again today. Had some cramping at nap time, a few ctrx before but now nothing. *sigh*

Both my singletons came at 5 and 6 days early...so what the heck are these two waiting for?!

Wow, see both my singletons were just chilling, not going anywhere! I am hoping these two will hang in full term or close to it. Hang in there mama, you are doing awesome.

Todays avatar was brought to you by shirtwoot!

That is great for twins being full term. I wouldn't worry as long as the NST are coming back normal. I hope they come soon for you!

3andMe is offline Every day is a gift. It's just... does it have to be a pair of socks? Hopelessly Devoted

I can see why you're exhausted! Hang in there. You're doing great.

Hang in there! And great job getting to 39 weeks!

*Kimberly* Mommy to Hayden (7), Alexis (5), Makenzie & Brooke (18m)!
    Looking for some bows for your little one? check us out --> www.sweetnsassycouture.com

Hoping no update is good news

Todays avatar was brought to you by shirtwoot!

Popping in to see how you are doing Mama!

2/17/2012