Thread: Am I pregnant

Default Am I pregnant

For the past 2 months, my period (which is normally 28 days) has started after only 24 days. November it was supposed to start on th 12th but started on the 8th. I don't remember the date, but my husband were active while I was ovulating. We weren't trying, just having fun. December I was supposed to start my period on the 6th but I started on the 2nd. As of today, the 29th, my period has not started. I'm wondering whether I am pregnant or whether I am going back to every 28 days. I have had puffy nipples and constant urination, so I am just curious as can be about when I should tesst.

If you are already late, you can test now. And most of the tests say to can test up to 6 days for af is due, so if you are going back to the normal 28 day cycles, a POS hpt should show. Good luck!

Thanks. That's what I was thinking. I'm not taking any chances so I'm waiting a few days to test. If it was going back to the 28 days, that would have been today, so I'm hopeful without trying to be too hopeful.

i would test

I tested twice. Both times positive. Yesterday on day 7 of period being late, I started bleeding. Thanks for the encouragement.

Like a full on period? Lots of women have spotting and bleeding around the time when AF is supposed to come and go on to have normal pregnancies.

Mommy to Piper 6/5/09 and an 11/2011
    Make a pregnancy ticker

I would contact your doctor anyway. Some women have what seems like a period but they are actually pregnant.

I'm sorry. Earlier I said I tested twice and it was positive. I just realized that. I was negative both times. First time I tested was Saturday night. 2nd time was yesterday. I've filled up a couple tampons already. I know I need to see a doctor. I just didn't want to get my hopes up. I don't know if it's a full AF or not. I've never had a period be 7 days late.