63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Renee Claire

54 85.71%
  • Renee Patricia

9 14.29%

Thread: name poll! - Girl

Hybrid View

Default name poll! - Girl

Would love some input! First name will be Renee, no doubt about that, but middle name is undecided between Claire and Patricia. Claire is my sisters middle name. DD 1's middle name is my middle name, so kind of a cute theme if both kids are sisters! Patricia is my Grandmas name, she passed away earlier this year. It definitely has deeper 'meaning' to me and the rest of the family, but I do think Renee Claire sounds nicer. I'm torn between that...

I do like Renee Claire better, but since your grandmother just passed if I was in your situation I would go with Renee Patricia anyway. Both are beautiful names

I really like the name Renee Claire.

I really do like the sound of Renee Claire better, but I think if it was me, I would name her Patricia Renee and just call her Renee.
    Lynne, Grandma to three beautiful girls and one handsome little man!

i voted for renee claire.....but you could use both and have her be renee patricia claire

Claire!
    Thing 1 (7), Thing 2 (5), Thing 3 (2)

I also like the sound of Claire better, but if Patricia has deeper meaning for you then that is beautiful, too.

Wow Claire for the win! That was what we were thinking, but of course im debating because its such a huge decision...
    Thanks ladies!

Claire here too
    KEVIN (6) & MATTHEW (4)

I like the way Claire sounds better too. But since Patricia has a deeper meaning for you, I'd probably use that. Best of luck!
    Jennifer

i agree with the others, Claire sounds better, but I would go with patricia for meaning. What about patricia renee and call her by her middle name?

Clair sounds better.

*Kimberly* Mommy to Hayden (7), Alexis (5), Makenzie & Brooke (18m)!
    Looking for some bows for your little one? check us out --> www.sweetnsassycouture.com