Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: OUCH!!!! Mother@#$*(&

Huge hugs hon! Is AF full on this morning? Of course I can't help but think, "What if it's just late implantation??" I'm so glad that dh seems on board to try again! It's so, so tough when you are on different pages!
    ~ Jess ~ Proud momma of Hayden (7/29/06) Ava (3/14/08) Rainbow Baby Carter (6/8/12)

Yeah she is full on. I had a nice thick lining, so it's quite full on today...and she's a b!tch...ugh.

I didn't have the ability to really tell DH just how much he took the sting out of this failure until last night. He is so good to me in all things, but the part he has played in us having a family is so beyond selfless. He could have been one of those men that would rather have none or adopt than let us go ahead with donor...letting us both experience pregnancy and birth and newborns. I am so blessed. I was already so depressed and in tears, just not dealing well with this BFN and thinking it was my last chance, and then he said we could try again in June and I was myself again. I was so OK with this being our last baby...I just wasn't OK with not having a last baby...ya know. I had my mind around the whole thing being my last go round...but I still want that last go round. I really hope June works, I will be 35 in October...I really wanted to be done by/during my 35th year.

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)

sorry about AF, but I am very excited for you to be able to try again in June. GL!
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

So glad that DH is on board with trying again in June. Sounds like you've got yourself a real keeper.

He sure is! Thanks ladies!

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)

I'm so sorry! I'm glad you get to try again though!!!
    Took us 20 months to catch our little elf!! to all my TTC friends!

Anne (37) DH (37) Olivia (4) Harrison (1)