Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: OUCH!!!! Mother@#$*(&

Fx for tomorrow. The line with ds2 did not get darker by much till i hit 14 dpo. Even then, it was not as thick as i wanted it and i tested like crazy. Always followed the instructions, heck i could recite the instructions by memory. dont get discouraged yet.
    KEVIN (6) & MATTHEW (4)

Then, i had beta drawn at about 21 dpo (i was bleeding) and turned out that my hcg was very high. Very confusing and yet here he is.
    KEVIN (6) & MATTHEW (4)

Thanks guys...I am trying to keep myself from getting too bummed, maybe over the next couple of days I will get a surprise.

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)

midgetlb6 Guest

Silent stalker and I have to say I c a line in ALL your tests so no bumming, I remember being pregnant my test at home showed it, went dr office had blood drawn beta came back a 9 caught it very early this was a Friday, went to OB on a Tuesday, afternoon appt did a urine sample there clear BFN on pee stick saw OB tells me Welp not sure if your pg. I said I have had 1draw, here are my test from home showed him pic's so they drew blood, next day calls me to apologize and says your def pregnant I'm like ya think? So no bumming out dye is different in every single test, yes they are supposed to be the same but noooot so. FX and go get labs done **** it we already know what it will say BFP, BFP BFP.

Thanks for hanging in there with me guys. This mornings test is no darker, I'm calling it a BFN. I am already wondering if DH is going to hold me to our 1 try only deal or if he too came to like the idea of another enough that he will be open to trying again. I am trying to get my mind, and heart, in a peaceful place so I can accept which ever way he wants to go. I not so secretly hope that he now wants one more as much as I do. I am so surprised that with 3 mature follies none of them took....but I know that happens every day to many ladies. I will test the next 2 mornings, haven't decided yet if I will go for my beta on the 3rd if I am still getting BFN's...I hate wasting the energy on it when I know it will be yet another BFN. I will keep you all posted.

Hugs. Hoping for another baby for you, now or later.
    KEVIN (6) & MATTHEW (4)

Thinking about you mama, I agree that I did see a faint line in those tests so hopeful for darker lines tomorrow!

Kelli = 37 DH = 38 (same bday) DSD=15 and DSS=8 and DS=4 born at 32 weeks 3 days on 10/8/08.

hang in there mama...praying for your BFP!

Jenny~ Mama to Katelyn(7), Ben(my angel in Heaven, 6), Megan(5), Allie(2years), Nora(8m)

Thanks everyone! Looks like another BFN this morning

I was very depressed about all this...then DH and I talked last night. Seems like he did get to liking the idea of one more as much as I did. He has OK'd us trying again in 6 months.
    We are about to start a remodel job on the house we plan to move it...it should take 3-4 months to get it done...that will keep us pretty busy and help pass the time, so it seems like a better idea to wait until all that is done. And I don't really want another winter baby, so we will take a 5 month break and try again in June. I hate that it didn't work this time, but having the option to try again took a lot of the sting out of it. Sucky part is now both of the donors we have used are retired so we have to pick yet another one, at least I have 5 months LOL.

Thanks for all the support ladies...I have my fingers crossed for your BFP's!

(((HUGS HUGS HUGS)))...I'm sorry momma

I'm so glad to hear your DH is on board with another go...really praying June brings some baby news!! Thinking of you!

I'm very sorry things didn't work out this time -- but I'm very happy your DH is on board with trying again!!

Quote Originally Posted by TripMomma View Post
    Thanks everyone! Looks like another BFN this morning

I was very depressed about all this...then DH and I talked last night. Seems like he did get to liking the idea of one more as much as I did. He has OK'd us trying again in 6 months.
    We are about to start a remodel job on the house we plan to move it...it should take 3-4 months to get it done...that will keep us pretty busy and help pass the time, so it seems like a better idea to wait until all that is done. And I don't really want another winter baby, so we will take a 5 month break and try again in June. I hate that it didn't work this time, but having the option to try again took a lot of the sting out of it. Sucky part is now both of the donors we have used are retired so we have to pick yet another one, at least I have 5 months LOL.

Thanks for all the support ladies...I have my fingers crossed for your BFP's!
    Is it possible for the fertility center you go through to contact the donors to see if they would be willing to donate again? I'm not sure how it works for men vs. women but my best friend donated her eggs twice and for the second time the fertility center contacted her and asked if she was still interested. She had only planned on doing it once.
    Lindsay, DH - Matt and 2DDs

So sorry it didn't work

Yay for DH being on board for another. FX for a sticky BFP in June.
    KEVIN (6) & MATTHEW (4)

Thanks everyone...hopefully June will be our month!

I'm sorry! Here's to trying again in June!

Mommy to Piper 6/5/09 and an 11/2011
    Make a pregnancy ticker

Aww that's too bad I will definitely be stalking you in June.
    Megan (29) and Jayson (31) Happily married 9 years

I'm sorry. I hope to see you back in June!

I'm sorry it didn't work. But I must say, I LOVE your siggy !!!

Thanks

so sorry about the bfn!

But, I am still holding out hope secretly that our BFN turns into a BFP since AF has not come yet)

Either way, it is really good that DH is open to trying again in the spring!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/3e10a4

I'm sorry mama.

Quote Originally Posted by lizamay View Post
    So sorry about the bfn!

But, i am still holding out hope secretly that our bfn turns into a bfp since af has not come yet)

either way, it is really good that dh is open to trying again in the spring!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/3e10a4
    wss :-)

So glad DH was open to giving it another shot in the spring, that's good news! You can bet I'll be sending you baby vibes! Good luck with the house remodel mama~

Kelli = 37 DH = 38 (same bday) DSD=15 and DSS=8 and DS=4 born at 32 weeks 3 days on 10/8/08.

Glad that DH came around to the baby making side! I hope to see a BFP for you very soon!!!!
    Took us 20 months to catch our little elf!! to all my TTC friends!

Thanks for all the support. It seems AF has shown up this evening, much earlier than she ever has for me before...guess this whole cycle was just not my norm. Hopefully it is just a fluke and doesn't mean I have some LP issue now, my norm has always been 14-16 days...today is only 12. I did skip my progesterone supp. today, so maybe that had something to do with it. Dunno...hopefully June is much much better for me

Sorry Mama.. I'm crossing my fingers for June and will be anxiously awaiting with everyone else!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Is there a chance that someone has any of your donor in storage?
    I believe I have the only vials left from ours & have had them stored for almost 2 yrs now. Our bank has mssg boards where you can post for any donor that is retired.

I might ask around. It is not that big of a deal to us, we really see it just as a means to an end you know...DNA does not make a family. The trio and Jericho have different donors, so it is not too scary to pick a new one again....just takes a while to pour over details and pick

I'm sorry it didn't work this time. I'm so glad your DH is on board to try again, best of luck in the spring!
    Jennifer