Thread: Beginning my Journey Tomorrow! :)

Default Beginning my Journey Tomorrow! :)

So I decided to try to avoid too many months of heart break! I called and made an appointment with my RE! I used him with my first child but got pregnant with my second child when my first was only eight weeks old! She was such a pleasant surprise!

I cannot wait to get started on this journey! Looking forward to my first ultrasound and bloodwork tomorrow! Yay!!!!! Lots of baby dust to all of us as we are all on this journey together!

Ohhh I hope that your journey is a quick one!!
    Megan (29) and Jayson (31) Happily married 9 years

Exciting...good luck!

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (5 1/2) and Jericho (3)
    My Blog!

Yaaaaaay!!! I hope everything goes perfectly!! ***BABY DUST***!

Thanks ladies!!! Im very excited!!!

So exciting! Lots of

I've just jumped back on the TTC train, so I look forward to journeying with you. I hope we both have short stays!
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker

And your little ones are so cute!!! Lots of and hope that it goes quick for you!!!
    Took us 20 months to catch our little elf!! to all my TTC friends!

I am really so very excited and can't wait to get to know all of you ladies better! I have met some really sweet ladies along the way during my first two pregnancies and believe it will be the same for this process as well!

welcome!!! and for ttc #3, that is so exciting! I hope that they schedule you soon to see your RE!

Good luck!! Hope your U/S went well!
    *Sara-27**Lee-27* 11/21/09 DX with PCOS 05/10

Welcome and good luck! I'm excited for you!

Kelli = 37 DH = 38 (same bday) DSD=15 and DSS=8 and DS=4 born at 32 weeks 3 days on 10/8/08.

So I got in today for my first appointment! Today is my fourth day of the cycle and she said everything looked really quiet and my bloodwork was at baseline... Im not really sure what that means lol but the good yet surprising news is that I am immediately starting on injections as of this weekend! I truly didn't expect to start back to injections so quickly! I thought I would be doing clomid first etc but since I did fertility treatments with my son they are just starting right back with what worked with him!!!!! Yay for not having to go for weeks testing the water! My doctor is amazing and I even have the same nurse as last time! Fingers crossed for this experience to turn out as good as it did last go around because I came out with the cutest little boy in the entire world!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    So I got in today for my first appointment! Today is my fourth day of the cycle and she said everything looked really quiet and my bloodwork was at baseline... Im not really sure what that means lol but the good yet surprising news is that I am immediately starting on injections as of this weekend! I truly didn't expect to start back to injections so quickly! I thought I would be doing clomid first etc but since I did fertility treatments with my son they are just starting right back with what worked with him!!!!! Yay for not having to go for weeks testing the water! My doctor is amazing and I even have the same nurse as last time! Fingers crossed for this experience to turn out as good as it did last go around because I came out with the cutest little boy in the entire world!!!!
    That's awesome!! FX!!!!
    Took us 20 months to catch our little elf!! to all my TTC friends!

My prayer buddy from our first time around! Sending prayers and positive thoughts you way!

Anne (37) DH (37) Olivia (4) Harrison (1)

Awww Hey There!!!! Thanks ladies!!!