Thread: Is it time to take a test?! please help me :( ?!

Hybrid View

Post Is it time to take a test?! please help me :( ?!

So I recently posted a thread about my symptoms. I'm now 2-3 days late for AF, my breasts are super swollen and tender, and my bras are super tighter. One of the nipples look bigger and open I don't know how to describe it. My apologies if TMI. My back is aching even more, and my headaches are lasting almost all day. I have taken a nap almost everyday. And today, I feel kinda sorta bad but not really. But I snapped on a cashier at the mall. My pants are not fitting. I'm sicker, I feel like I'm coming down with a cold or flu. OH! and I had a weird discharge. It wasn't implantation bleeding, I don't know if this is an infection or a sign of pregnancy but when I wiped it had a not very yellow, but a tad bit & whiteish sorta cloudy color to it but no odor or burning or itching. also my right abdomen has been cramping for almost a two weeks now. Can someone please give me an honest opinion?
    Last edited by emceeoh; 12-23-2012 at 04:12 AM.

Yup! 2-3 dates late and feeling symptoms its time to test! With both children I noticed symptoms of pregnancy a few days before my missed period. GL!

Yes I would test. They day before I tested with a BFP I had cramping that is best described as "growing pains". Good luck!

So the whole cramps feeling may be "growing pains"? How long did it last? and when did it start?

Thank you!!! I will test today for sure! Hopefully I am

Yup it was cramping but not like period cramping. It started right before I tested so 2 weeks after ovulation and lasted till about 6 weeks. I'm 10 weeks now and I only feel it sometimes, it was way more consistent in the beginning.

Aww, omgosh. Congratulations Ahhh, wish me luck! my BF is going to buy me a bunch of tests tmrw. Thank you for commenting!!! Wish me luck

Quote Originally Posted by emceeoh View Post
    Aww, omgosh. Congratulations Ahhh, wish me luck! my BF is going to buy me a bunch of tests tmrw. Thank you for commenting!!! Wish me luck
    Good luck. I cramped for awhile in the beginning and then on and off the rest of my pregnancy. I hope you get the results you want