Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Waiting to TTC

I confess I also wondered about implantation bleeding. But honestly from what I have read implant bleeding is usually very difficult to notice. I had it for sure one cycle I was doing meds and IUI and it was literally a drop or two of blood. Much more likely it's a crazy cycle.
    Me (39) DH (46) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

I'm praying for the wacky cycle being the culprit too. I have made myself nauseous, worrying about it. Then, with the nausea, I really freak out. I'm ready to see some real blood coming from me!!! I feel horrible thinking this way, when there are so many stc out there. But until I know what those results are, I cannot be happy about anther pregnancy and I swear there WON'T be anymore pills missed!

Speaking of bcps... IF I was pg and was still taking the pills, could that cause any harm to the baby????

No, BCP won't harm the baby. But again, im thinking its highly unlikely you conceived. Breakthrough bleeding is very common too when you first start BCP. Fingers crossed this is a wacky cycle for you.
    Last edited by Babidol; 01-07-2013 at 10:34 PM.

I totally understand why you are feeling this way. Stalking.

No judgement here either. I totally understand! Hugs sent your way.

Can I join you ladies in waiting?? We aren't trying until this summer. We decided I need to lose some weight and we want to get some money saved up for when we have another. So do you mind if I hang out in here?
    I have started to do my OPKs and stuff just to see if I am O'ing on my own. I haven't yet. So I have a feeling we will be heading back to the RE once its time to really start trying. But at least this time I know what treatment to seek.
    My RE told me to come back when I am ready to start TTC and that I didn't have to wait at all so that makes me feel good!
    So yeah, thats where we are at right now.
    *Sara-27**Lee-27* 11/21/09 DX with PCOS 05/10

Thanks ladies. Ya'll are awesome! I'm just waiting for Friday to get here so I can test. Although I had MORE spotting this morning. I'm really thinking this is just a wacky cycle. Something I have noticed is, is that I'm spotting every morning right when I wake up. Within a couple of hours, the spotting is completely gone until the next morning. This is the strangest cycle I've ever had!!!
    Last edited by babypayne; 01-09-2013 at 12:59 PM.

Hi, Sara! Welcome.

Oh, excuse me Sara. Welcome!!! This is an awesome group of ladies here. Lord knows they've kept me sane this last week.

So DH and I talked last night. Looks like trying got pushed back. He said Aug 2014 we can start trying for another baby! I was really hoping this summer to be able to start. I didn't want our kids that far apart, but I guess they will be. I can't push him to be ready any time sooner so I guess we have another year and a half to go! Boo!
    *Sara-27**Lee-27* 11/21/09 DX with PCOS 05/10

I see you have a 21 month old. That year and a half will fly by. Good luck in the mean time.
    Missing my angels. Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!![/FONT]

I may lurk around here if that's ok. We're waiting to TTC until at least September, if not this year than next. Still healing from the trio and need to find a new RE or OB who will work with us for an IUI (which is kind of tricky to find our here!). Although, I really hope we move out of this area this summer. Our oldest Ds says we're supposed to have two more and will not give it up so I'm going to roll with it.
    Julie, DH: W, DS: Mason, GGB Trips Amelia, Ellanor & Noah
    FFS "Baby C" disrupted fost/adopt of sibs Q,Z,J & K 9/10-3/11

Hi ladies! Happy New Year! I'm expecting AF tomorrow, and tonight bought a huge box of tampons and about $3500 worth of IVF meds...for some crazy reason I'm still hoping that I don't need either! That, and I've been bikini shopping for Barbados...too bad my new yoga abs will be completely covered in heparin bruises
    Here's hoping that the next couple of months fly by and that 2013 is overflowing with BFPs for us!

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

I love it! I'd be doing the same thing - hoping for a bfp before an IVF cycle. I'm always hoping. Good for you. Its always good to be positive. Those abs will help you push through your delivery, right? So they'll still be useful down the line I've got my fingers crossed for you and for all of us.
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

Just popped in and responded to Erica's post and forgot to read the rest of the thread. Whoops. It's late, didn't mean to ignore anyone.

Hi Sara - nice to meet you. Sorry you're postponing until next year. It's hard when your DH puts the breaks on, but hang in there. Maybe you'll get a surprise bfp while you wait. Good luck!

Babypayne - hi there! any updates? How are you feeling?

Hi Julie - nice to meet you.

AFM- looks like a Feb IVF for us. We decided to take another month off before trying, to give the DHEA, other supplements and acupuncture time to kick in. If my u/s looks good, we'll be full steam ahead next month. Until then, I'll be stalking you ladies.

Looking forward to hearing everyone's success stories.
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

Nothing new here. Still spotting every morning for about an hour. Then it's gone again. Still having the cramping. I spoke with the RN at my drs office yesterday because I'm just confused as to why it's still doing this. She said all this sounds normal and I should be fine. So, we'll see. I still plan on poas Friday to ease my mind though.

Hi Sara! Welcome! Sorry trying got pushed back...although, Aug 2014 is a long time away, maybe DH will change his mind before then? We can hope, right? ;)

Cindy - I'm glad the doctor's office told you this was normal. Hope it is just a wacky cycle, although sounds like you'll feel better after you POAS. I think I would too! Ps. Any updates on the testing results?

Hi to Julie, Erica & HighHopesMomma! Hope the time flies by for you all until you get that BFP!
    Angela, Andrew & Nicholas

Three sweet angels in heaven

I called last week to see if they had the results yet. They didn't. She said she was calling the genetic center herself, to find out what was going on. She said she'd call me back. And of course, she didn't. So, I'm still waiting.

I'd call back this week just asking if she heard anything back. Tell her you don't mean to bother them but you are waiting on pins and needles for these important results. I'm sure they'll understand.

I never got a chance to call today. Busy, busy, at work. I'm gonna try to call tomorrow. On a side note, I went to Wal-Mart tonight and bought some of their cheapie hpts. I read the info once I got home and the directions say to only use AFTER a missed period. Ugh! I'm not due for af until next Friday. Good Lord. Guess I'll buy a frer tomorrow. :/

stalking you hun... I got a BFP on a walmart cheapie at 8dpo.

Was it the 88cents ones Sammi? That's what these are. I'm gonna try one tomorrow. Here's to hoping for a bfn. It makes me sad to have those words come out of my mouth.

Yes it was hun... I hope that if it does end up being a BFP you get to see it though till the end and no more heartbreak for you. If it is a BFP I would be calling that office several times a day till they are forced to give you results or rush the results.

Bfn this morning with those cheapies. I will get some frers or Answers today and try them maybe Sunday . I used the dollar tree ones before and didn't get a bfp for a few weeks after I got one on a frer. I woke up really crampy, with major lower backache and just feeling ick today. So it's got me more worried. I couldn't even drink my coffee without gagging . And those of you that know me well, know that I easily drink a 12 cup pot of coffee daily, unless I'm pg and then it makes me gag. Prayers please that whatever happens, that it has a happy ending.

I just remembered that i have a business card for the genetics center, so I called them myself. I told the lady what is going on and how important it is to get these results ASAP. She is checking on everything and will call me back. Maybe I'll know something soon.

Fingers crossed things turn out ok. KUP!

I didn't hear back from them yesterday, so next week we'll hopefully know something. I am trying to wait until Monday morning to test again, but I might cave tomorrow. I'll kup .

Anything?

I did not test this morning. I woke up late and before I knew it, I'd already peed, so it was too late. I feel like af is coming though, so hopefully I'll have her tomorrow. As far as the genetic results, I still know nothing. Ugh!