Thread: Home Pregnancy Test

Question Home Pregnancy Test

When did everyone get their positive home pregnancy test? I took a test today and it was negative. With my first son, I did not get a positive pregnancy test until three days after my missed period. With my second, I got a positive test the day of my missed period.

Just curious!

With my first I tested the day of my missed period and got a negative. I waited about 3 days and got a positive. With my second I tested a day after my missed period and got a pisitive. With this one that is baking now I tested a week after my missed period and it was of course positive.

Blog Entries

With my first three pregnancies I did not test until 3-5 days after my period was due. After miscarrying that third baby, I started testing early and having my hormones checked in case I needed progesterone supplementation. With those next three, I got faint positives several days before AF was due (but miscarried two of them about a week after my period was due).
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    Check out our business, JRSolutions.

Firdt baby, 8 days after expected period! Got 2 negatives before I got a positive. Second baby, 2 days before missed period. First test I took.
    Married 7/10/04.

I took at test the day my period was due and got a BFP

I got a positive test the day my period was due. I didn't take any before that so I don't know how early it would have showed positive.
    Jennifer

With my first I tested the day AF was due and with the rest and this one I tested as early as 8 DPO and got positives.

Sammi(me)~DH(Troy)~DS(Kyle)~DD(Rebecca)My Blog

With my first son I was like 10 days late lol got a really quick positive.. I was like 7W already

With my second pregnancy I was 1 day late, third pregnancy I took my test 10DPO which would have been about 3 days before my period was due and got a postive with an early response. And with this pregnancy I was 4 days late and got a positive.

NONE of my tests were ever done with FMU either, but you might want to try that if you've gotten early negatives that turned out positive later on.

With Cody I waited it out to take a test 2 weeks late. It was immediately positive. I did not want to test early because I had a prior m/c 7 weeks before that. With Sophia I took a HPT 6 days before my missed period it was (-) . I was later 2-5 days late and thought I had a UTI but knew pregnancy was still possible as I tested too early. Sure enough I went to the doctor it was positive for pregnancy and for a UTI as well.

With my son I didn't take a test until my 2nd missed period. I had no symptoms and no idea I was pregnant. With DD I waited until I was a week or so late. With this one, I tested 4 days early and got a faint positive with FMU.
    Augusta (38), Jeff (33), and 3 rescued fur-babies Chancey the boxer mix(10), Tuck the malamute (2), and Jake the kitty who thinks he's a dog (1 year old!)

With my first, I was six days late and it turned positive as I was peeing. With this one, I tested three days before my missed period and it was negative. Then, I tested the day before and it was positive... Faint, but still positive. I finally got a digital one and it took it my first missed day and it said yes.
    Last edited by Julbella78; 12-29-2012 at 10:16 AM.

With the triplets I was too scared to test early, so I got my BFP 14 DPO. With Jericho I tested out my trigger and got my real BFP at 9DPO. I am still waiting this time...so far my trigger was gone at 5DPO, and I am still showing - at 7DPO.

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (5 1/2) and Jericho (3)
    My Blog!

I tested with my DD when I was due for AF and it was negative, so I waited a week and it was positive.