Thread: Is my gf pregnant?

Hybrid View

knrkn Guest

Default Is my gf pregnant?

Hi,
    my girlfriend's last 2 periods have been regular to exact date and time.But the first one was too short and the second was too light. It's been 8 weeks since I didn't pull it out. We also did it on the "safe days".
    Her nipples were sore for a couple days then it went away and now they are ok. She also had headaches and felt nausea for a couple days.
    I made her take 2 urine tests (one is 3 weeks ago one is last week) from different brands and they both were negative.
    I keep asking her to go to doctor but she doesn't wanna do that. She says I am too paranoid and she has been pregnant three times and doesn't feel like pregnant at all.

Do you personally think she could be pregnant? I am trying to make myself think she can't be but at the same time I can't let go off the idea. Thanks for listening!

knrkn Guest

Also she had a surgery 6 weeks ago. she had a twilight anesthesia and was on painkillers for 4 days after the surgery. Could it be the reason for light bleeding?

Blog Entries

I also don't think that she is pregnant. Some variation in periods is normal.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My blog about MCAD