Thread: please help!! I'm so worried

Hybrid View

Default please help!! I'm so worried

Ladies please help! My period started Sunday 2 and lasted up to Friday 7 Saturday I wipe when I went to the restroom and there was blood nothing on my underwear just when I wipe it happen again Sunday Monday and Tuesday it went off. This Monday in the morning I went to the restroom and wipe and saw blood very small like spotting. Again today I spotted and it was a lil bit more of blood. It is not bright red nor is a lot its more like spotting. I did check my cervix on Monday and it was high I couldn't reach it. I am so worried I don't know what to do. I have have slightly cramping when I spot. I took a pregnancy test today and it was negative. I don't have any insurance to go to the doctor. If y'all know anything regarding this please let me know. Could I be pregnant but I'm just too early or what's going on...

So you had your period from sunday to friday and then continued to spot for a few days after? That isn't an indication of pregnancy. Some times those things just happen. If it continues to happen consistently after your period for the next several months. you might want to see a dr, though I think it is fairly normal.

Not pregnancy. Its probably leftover blood or a weird cycle.