Thread: Anyone familiar with FuzziBunz Trickle Free Trainers?

Hybrid View

Default Anyone familiar with FuzziBunz Trickle Free Trainers?

Are they cut small?

I think they're just cut "funny." Some people have expressed they're just too baggy.

**Lizzo**

I don't think they are cut small, but the small is smaller than other trainers. I think their size recommendations are right. They aren't very absorbent. I'm using one as a swim diaper. Anything more than a small accident will leak out the sides or leak out as you take it off. It's basically one layer of minky and then an extra layer in the middle.
    ~ Shannon
    Michael, Married October, 2003
    Jessica, June 2005 ~ Kyle, September 2007 ~ Michaela, March 2010 ~ Abigail, June 2012

Blog Entries

I think that they run small. The 2T (or whatever size is the 2T) were always snug on my very average 2T kid. She is a skinny mini so I was very surprised.
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart

Thanks ladies. I need some small trainers for dd. She is 5 months but is about 18-19 lbs and I am not sure what kind to get. I know that I want more absorbent than the Gerber kind. I have two blueberry ones that I was happy with when I used them w/ds. Just wasn't sure what brands to look at...any suggestions?

I wouldn't get trainers for a 5 month old. The benefit of trainers is the kid pulls them up and down. In your situation with EC, you are getting her ready. I'd use diapers. A natural insert will feel wet same as a trainer.
    ~ Shannon
    Michael, Married October, 2003
    Jessica, June 2005 ~ Kyle, September 2007 ~ Michaela, March 2010 ~ Abigail, June 2012

Quote Originally Posted by MommyShannon View Post
    I wouldn't get trainers for a 5 month old. The benefit of trainers is the kid pulls them up and down. In your situation with EC, you are getting her ready. I'd use diapers. A natural insert will feel wet same as a trainer.
    These are really for when we are out and about. Since we EC I dont use a diaper bag and then I run into problems when I am trying to put her diaper back on as it is difficult to snap a diaper while trying to balance her in my lap/on my belly.