Thread: Could I be pregnant?

Default Could I be pregnant?

I am as of today 7 days late! I have been a 28 day cycle for as long as I can remember! I broke out with acne a lot worse before time for my period, but it never came! I usually have breast tenderness before my period that never happened! I took an EPT the day after my missed period and it was negative! Here I am 6 days later no period with lower back pains, gas, frequent urination, and white lotion like discharge! My husband and I have been TTC for about four months now and I have been taking prenatal vitamins for about two! Can someone shed some light for me?

If it's been nearly a week since your last HPT, then I would try another one at this point. If it's still negative, a trip to your doc could be in order to find out what the hold up might be. Good luck!
    Vicki 39 DH45 SD12 SS9
    DS Hudson Sept 23, 2009!
    DS Trevor July 29, 2012!
    "Fat babies have no pride" - Lyle Lovett

Thank you! I am planning on going to have a blood test done Weds if I don't start!

Blog Entries

You can certainly test again or request a blood test like you indicated. My periods were 100% identical until I started to TTC. Then everything went wacky. That is fairly common as the stress and anticipation of TTC can have an impact on ovulation and when your AF hits.
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart

Thank you! I have been ovulation tests an calendars. Plus I always get crampy white stretchy cervical mucus!

Also my boobs are hurting like nobody's business right now!!! They just started and even my bra hurts?

Im six days late my self im always on tim im wondering if i ovalated late