Thread: Update on Me

Default Update on Me

Went to my OB yesterday since I've been having this dull ache around my right ovary for the past week. Not painful but I'm consistently aware of it. They did an ultrasound and didn't see anything except for a small amount free fluid around my left ovary. She said I might have just ovulated or had a small cyst rupture. Given that my temps still haven't gone up, I'm thinking it was the latter

Either way, she said my lining was good enough after the D&C for me to induce AF with prometrium and finally move on from this nightmare Since we are going to Disney in less than two weeks, I'm going to hold off on the prometrium until next week so I can time it where AF isn't ruining our first trip with DS to Disney. Since we'll be out of the state, I can't start with the RE for this cycle, but hopefully it will be a short one and I can start up with the RE in Jan/Feb.

Might not be around for the next week or so (so much going on!) so I'm wishing everyone a happy holiday season now!

Jen
    Last edited by GatorGRITS; 12-06-2012 at 05:09 PM.
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Yay! It must be so good to be out of limbo and have a plan . Look forward to hearing how it goes in Jan/Feb. For now, enjoy Disney .

Ali, DH, Søren (4/2011) and a little one due in September.

Have a great time!
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

Glad you got some answers and can induce AF. Have fun at Disney!

Enjoy your trip!
    Me - Jen 28, DH - Tom 28, DD - Quinn Eliana 10/9/08, DD Kennedy Gwen 08/07/10

Have a great trip! Happy holidays to you, too.
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

That is so wonderful you get to move forward. Have a wonderful trip!

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!