This morning when I took my blow dryer out of the outlet, it gave me an electrical shock! Just for a second, but it scared me -- do you think baby is ok?
Yikes!! I have no idea! I'm sure (s)he is probably fine...too bad it's the weekend, do you think your dr would call you back on a weekend?
I am positive you and baby are just fine.
Mommy to Piper 6/5/09 and an 11/2011
Make a pregnancy ticker
I'd say your fine Hun.
Ouch!! I'd say you're ok, and I don't think there's anything the docs could do for you anyways.....! Good excuse for a fancy new hairdryer tho x
I am sure your baby is just fine! I am a nurse and work in the ER. We were resuscitating a patient and using the defibrillator. The person manning the machine did not say clear before shocking the patient. I was barely touching the cart but I did get a shock. I was 20-ish weeks pg with my last. She was just fine but I was so scared! Needless to say I gave that emt an earful after the code was finished!
Thanks everyone! I agree, it might be time for a new hair dryer!